Chapter 11 Turn Solicitude into Love!

Both of them reached at frontal side if the house, Dan got out from the car and opened the door to honour the lady. She saw a big, palace type building. It was so well decorated and each rooms were as large as the whole house of Rose. Dan escorted her inside the house. She was mesmerized with the beauty of the house. Dan told her if she wanted to visit the whole house but she refused and gave him an agreement to visit the inside of the house in the morning.
Dan took her in the guest room and said," Rose, thanks for excepting, and giving me the an opportunity to take care of you. You can rest here. Please do let me know if you want anything, I am in the next room. If you need any medicine the first aid kit is in the drawer. " He also gave her a soft silk old but clean gown and gold her to wear it. He informed her that it belonged to his mother. Both of them changed their clothes and went to bed. Soon sleep took over their senses.
After some hours a ray of morning sun fell over his face. He woke up and saw that he was sleeping at the couch. He stood up and went to shower. As he was done with shower he worn a blue Denim Jacket and black shirt with a grey gabardine pant along with a pair of Air Jordan Silver shoes. He brushed his hair and sprayed his favourite perfume and was all set.
After getting ready he went to the room where Rose was sleeping.
Dan's POV
I just hope she is fine.
He knocked at the door but she didn't responded and after unlocking the door and saw Rose sleeping childishly on his bed. The room was very dark so went near the window and folded the curtains. A ray of sunshine came in and fell on Rose's face. Dan then went downstairs to bring to bring a glass of juice and breakfast.
As the sunlight was disturbing her so she could not sleep any more. She immediately opened her eyes. She went to the washroom and changed her clothes.
After same moments, Dan got in, holding a tray full of delicious food and a big glass of lemon juice. Dan said looking at Rose ," Oh! Sorry I forgot to knock. I am really sorry if you want I came again. Then both of them bursted with a pearl of laugh. Dan asked Rose, "Do you trust me?" And after talking a deep breath she said, "Dan I do trust you more than myself, I don't know why but I really trusts you." After a couple of minutes both of them had their breakfast. Both of them was sitting in the couch chatting.
Hey, my lovely readers, do let me know how it is and love you all. Happy New Year 2K16 To all of you.
#Spreadlove.