Chapter 7 The twist!

They were done with the assignment.
Dan said,"Wow, it's looking good. I mean really mysterious and scary."
Rose replied," Yah! It is."
After that Dan said," May I ask you something? ". Rose smiled and nodded in yes. He said," We have done our assignment and we are free, actually tonight there is a Halloween party in my house and today is the birthday of my mom also.
So, I want you to come to the party. I mean only if you are free then. I will not force you to come. But it would be a pleasure to have you in the party."
Rose was looking at him with serious eyes. Her seriousness made Dan realized that she was not coming to the party. After some seconds Rose had a pearl of laughter and said, "Of course! I will come. Not for Halloween but for your mom's birthday. But I have a demand and that is you will have to come to take me in the evening." Dan said, "Done." Then he looked at his watch and told her that he was in need to go. He left from there in some minutes after bidding bye to her.
Rose got ready. She had worn a black backless and sleeveless gown. She curled up her hair a bit from the down she took a little bit gloss and a black necklace of her mother. That neckpiece was the last memory of her mother. Her uncle told her that it was the wedding gift of her mother from her father. Whenever she had worn it,
she felt like her mother is near to her.
She worn her gorgeous black stilettos. She took some ounces of perfume. She was ready to make many boys breathless for some minutes she was looking at the mirror when she noticed that the sun was gone. She looked at the wall clock and she saw it was 7:30 pm. She could not realized how time flew.

She was looking at the clock when her door bell rang and she immediately opened the door. It was Dan. He had worn a black blazer with a red shirt and black pant with red boots. He was looking at her with sparkling eyes. She offered him to get in but he was lost in her immense yet simply beauty. Then she hold his hand took him inside the house. The moment she hold his hand was the best moment of his life. He said to Rose that she was looking beautiful. She blushed hard and said and you are looking handsome. Then both of settled in the car. Dan was driving to his house and Rose was looking at him. Both reached the decorated home. It was decorated with black, blue and white small decoration lights. She saw many people inside the house and the crowd made her uncomfortable. Dan understood that and he said," Hey, Pretty lady if you want you can hold my hand." Without wasting anymore time she hold his hand. They were looking like a perfect couple. She asked Dan that who are invited here, he answered that some businessmen, some girls of A.I.C and all the boys of our class including Neon. At that moment Neon came and stood in front of them. After seeing Neon standing there holding some flowers made Rose to left Dan's hand. Neon was looking perfect in the black shirt along with black pants and black shoes. He was looking nothing less than Dan.

Neon gave the flowers to Rose. And hug Dan and wished him a Happy Halloween.

To all my lovely readers the assignment of our Dan and Rose is in the media section so, plz check it out. Till then do comments and votes. Spread love.