Chapter 3 Life and Death is a Part Of Life!

Rose was busy with her drawing and having her piping hot coffee. She was lost in her painting world. There was paint all over her hands and face. After two hours of continuous painting she completed her painting and said,"Oh! I at last completed it."Then she washed her hands and face. She suddenly noticed that the sun was setting and the colour of the sky was really heart touching. She came out on the lawn which is in front of her house. She looked at the sky and she remembered her parents. Her eyes were watery and she had a lot of complaints to the Almighty.
Rose's P.O.V
What if my mom and dad have tea with me now? We would have been a happy family. Why you snatched my parents from me? What was my fault that you made me an orphan? You have created such an wonderful world then why not my beautiful family? After my parents death I was raised by my uncle and last year, last year you took him also,Why? Don't I deserve love?
She was thinking all this while the sun was vanished and dark night captured the sky. Then she got inside the house and started preparing dinner with red and puffy eyes.
She was in need of a shoulder to cry but alas! there was no one. She was feeling very lonely then.
Twenty kilometers away from Rose's home there lived Dan, in a large luxurious house. He spent the whole afternoon in sleeping and suddenly got up with a jerk because of the annoying noise of the alarm. He immediately went to the washroom and took a sizzling shower. He worn a blue jeans with royal blue blazer and white T-shirt. He was looking nothing less than a prince. While he was combing his black and thick hair he got a call from the downstairs."Dan, my child, get up fast otherwise you will be late for the party. "It was his dad. Dan was coming down when he suddenly noticed from his window, his neighbour's sweet and completed family. In which there is a child,a mother and a father. May be they were going to a dinner. He became a bit nostalgic. A drop of tear was coming down from his eyes and he immediately closed his eyes and tried hard not to cry. He closed the window and came downstairs. He saw that his dad was sitting on a chair of their large round table which was full of delicious foods. While he was coming through the steps his dad noticed that Dan was demolished. And he knew the reason. It was Dan's mothers birthday on the next day. And she died when Dan just entered the world.

Doctor told her that she is not that much healthy to have a baby but she was stuck on her decision that ,may anything happen to her but nothing should happen to the baby. And destiny designed the same. Because of this guiltiness Dan has never celebrated his birthday. Dan's dad went to him and gave him a tight bone breaking hug. It was enough for Dan to break down. He cried as hard as he could. His dad patted his back and said," Dan, my child please don't cry. Life and Death is a part of life no one can alter this. Do you know what your mom said while her last breath, she said that I will have to make sure that you are always smiling. So, don't cry,don't cry. It's okay. Come, today I will feed you with my own hands. Then dad and son had their supper. After the supper Dan's dad had to go on a meeting as he was a business tycoon and Dan went to his reunion party.

The hard work of our Rose is in the media section please check it out and do comments specially my silent readers. Love you my reader. #Spreadlove.