Chapter 4 The Reunion Party!

Dan was driving his car and the music was loud. After driving for forty minutes he reached the venue. It was the farmhouse of one of his close friend, Mark. Mark and Dan were childhood friends. They were the best buddies. They had always shared their happiness and sorrow.
After years they are going to meet each other. Dan parked his car and got inside the farm house. The whole house was decorated with decorations lights of different colours. As he went inside he saw many of his childhood friends. They were sitting together in the pool side. The pool corner was decorated with different curtains and balloons.
They didn't notice Dan, they were talking all about their childhood memories when Mark suddenly saw a handsome guy standing behind them. He stood up from the chair and went near him. Dan was also surprised to see Mark. He was looking like a very natured person. Dan told Mark that he was their childhood friend when he was pretending as if he had forgotten him. Dan got hurt after knowing that Mark didn't recognize him. After trying a lot to make him remember about their past Dan was about to leave when Mark hold his hand from the back and as he turned back Mark hugged his childhood buddy tightly. Mark got bit emotional. Then Dan went to meet his all other friends and was enjoying the party. They were talking about their school days. The mischiefs they did the memorable experiences they had and all.
The party was going well and everyone was having fun, all of sudden a girl arrived there. The name of the girl was Sophia. She was a very attractive girl. She was a player ,like Taylor in the blank space. Dan had had a crush on her during their school day. But now its all over from Dan's side. Sophia looked all around and found a handsome guy who was in the last row. She went near him and wanted to get some value while Dan was busy with his friends and even didn't look at her. She cleaned her throat and said, "Hey, Dan,have you recognize me?" She was about to introduce herself and before she could do so Dan said, "Yah, I still remembered you ,Sophia." That made a big and proud out smile on her face as if she was standing at the top of Everest. In the whole party Sophia was busy managing her make-up and hair style.
The party went well and and Dan bade bye to his friends. He was driving home from the farmhouse and while he was crossing Rose's home he saw her from the car. Rose was sitting at her garden after having her dinner. Dan stopped his car in front of Rose's home. He got down from the car and went near the garden gate instead of the main door of the house. Rose was looking at the sky full of stars when she realized that someone was standing behind her. She looked back and found Dan standing. She was shocked to see him at her home at that hour. She was about to say something when Dan made an excuse that he was in need to call his dad and his phone's battery was dead. So he needed her phone to make an urgent call to his dad. He just lied to her. But she was unknown about this. She gave him her mobile phone and permitted him to talk to his dad. Dan called to Mark and pretended as if he was talking to his dad. In this way he took her phone number. Rose was happy that she had helped Dan,Daniel Wilson, who is exactly like her dream Prince. And after the call was over Rose showed courtesy and asked him to have something but he refused by saying that he was coming back from a party so he is not hungry or thirsty at all. After some minutes he left from there.

Sofia's picture is in the media section so please check it out.

All my readers please comment and vote.
Love you all.
#Spread love.