Mirror On The Wall

In the (s/c), there is an old forest that inhabits an old abandoned house where no one has lived there in a very long time. It is said if you were to stay there or even just walk in for shelter, or even for no reason, you will fall under the spell of its call and walk into a room with on bed and mirror and fall into a deep sleep, unable to wake up, and stay like that for a few days, months, even years, till your soul completely disappears and you die on that very bed in that state and you corps withers away.

Only a small few have actually survived and made it out of this alive, but barley. Out of pure sure will, or just plain lucky, to spread the word to stay away from that house......your home. They say that the monster that trapped them in that deep sleep was a 'Dream Demon'. To this day, people have been warned to stay clear from there at all cost, so far they have obeyed, disobeyed, or just thought it was just plain crazy. Either way, if you ever step foot in that house, there is a very small chance you can ever wake-up and come back out alive. >:D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (Dramatic music)

.

.

.

- April 20, 20XX -

As the day went by around in the late mid afternoon, as the sun was going down, a glowing whit butterfly was flying through the skies and flying down into the forest.It kept going till it reached the house and flew inside through an open window. As it got in, it went into a specific room up stairs where most of the deaths occurred. The butterfly landed in the middle of the room on the floor and then began to transform into a more human like form (The image above ). Once the transformation was complete of its male form he began walking toward the mirror on the wall next to the corner bed, then the man knocked on the mirror like knocking on door. "Oi, (y/n), you awake?" The man in white said to the mirror. It took a minute for a response as she showed up on the mirror in her (f/c) hoodie. "What do you want Soogerrith? Did your souls not give you enough company?" She said in a mocking yet irritated tone. "Don't worry (y/n), its that like that, I'm actually here on serious matters.....I need your help." "......and why should I help you? What's in it for me?" "I'll give you your human life back." He said with no hesitation which caused (y/n) off guard. "........this must be serious if your promising me that." "It is, and your soul is the only one that may help the situation." "Of course, a monster who still has a human soul that sill has some sanity left. Of course my soul is perfect for this situation. Oh wait, I can't because my soul is half bound and cursed in this mirror from some traumatic experiences along with the caused my death that I can't remember because "someone " erased my memories." She said irritated as she turned away from him. "I can sense the sarcasm, and it is duly noted, but just because you can only go half way from the mirror doesn't mean I can't help.......and you know why I did that  (y/n)." He said to her in a direct tone with a sense of pity for both of them, which caused her to turn back to him. "....Whatever, where's the problem anyway?" "In....Trinagon." "What?!" "Now (y/n), hear me out-" But he was cut off by her rage and her (e/c) eyes turned bright blue"Have you gone demented! You know damn well I'm not welcome there! Every monster there doesn't respect me let alone know me. I don't even count as a creepypasta monster even though my rank of fear toward humans is high on the slot. And all because of my way of "handling" humans is completely different then their way of killing!  Just because I'm a dream demon that makes me different compared to them! I swear-" "(y/n)!" "....." "Calm down child, I know and understand how you feel, but this situation really is serious. Its so serious that only you and I know. So please put your personal issues aside?" He asked her calmly then her eyes turned back to (e/c) "(sighed) How bad is it?" "Catastrophic. The crystal's barrier is breaking from its massive grown power over the years. Its only a matter of time before "He" escapes." Soogerrith said with a serious face. Silence filled the room not from shock, but from fear. ".....Fine, I'll help, but I'm only doing this cause you promise to give my life as a human back." "I swear to you (y/n), I am bound by my word." he said as her crossed his heart and bowed.