Endless Dream

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"It's been four hours...How far is this fucking crystal prison!" I screamed causing some birds to fly away in fear. Granted I knew this would be a long journey, but finding the damn thing is killing my legs. "Heh, usually it would be me losing my patience easily." the other me said taking another sip of my blood. "Shut up doppelganger." I said with irritated and she just laughed. "Whatever original." I started to notice that the number of trees surrounding us were increasing and made it completely impossible to see anything else but fog. "We're getting close, aren't we." I asked, in a serious tone. She chuckled. "Clever girl." She said with a poker face. It was emotionless. Then there was a fork in the path. She went to the middle of it. "Last choice sister. To the left is where 'He' Lies and your mission ends. To the left takes you out of the forest and where 'you' wish to be." Then she drank the last of my blood from the plastic bag. "What will it be?" I looked to the left. It was dark and engulfed with fog making it impossible to see where it goes. Then I looked to the right.  Fewer trees, brighter, still had fog but only on the ground. "You like making this hard, don't you?" I asked her as I focused more on the left. "Who said I'm making this hard. If anything, you making things hard for yourself. Trying to find the easy answer, only for it to cause more fuel to the flames. I only giving you two options." She said with a stoic voice. I want to go right, but if I stay with them I only cause more trouble for who and what I am. I'm not even welcome in this world. There's no point. I need to go left. Even if this world cast me out, doesn't mean it should fall to this monster. Even if it brings me closing to death even if I'm already dead. Soogerrith promised me to reincarnate me...I...want...need...I'm sorry. I went left. The other me chucked in a dry tone. "You're an idiot, a complete selfless fucktard." She said and when I looked back she was gone. I laughed dryly as well. "I know." and continue left. "I'm sorry. I barely got to know you all, but I wish I did. Goodbye." I said to myself as a hot tear fell from my right eye. This was a one-way ticket. Once it's done, my soul will go to Soogerrith and he'll take care of the rest.

Soogerroth's pov:

"I can't believe you tricked me into this." I said with irritation to Slenderman as he and his followers were ready to go into the woods. "She's the only plan we have to keep 'him' in the crystal." I tried to reason with them, but I should know by now that they weren't going to listen to me. "That may be true, but we will bring her safe one way or another." Slenderman said with confidence. I sighed. I wanted (Y/n) to stay as well, but even if we manage to pull this off the higher-ups still won't allow her to stay and would try to seal her away if she tried. Reincarnating her is the only thing that will free her. But fuck it all. I'll still keep my promise but only if there isn't another way. "Let's get this over with." I said as we walked in. "Wise choice." He said and if he wasn't faceless I swear he'd be smirking right now like his followers right now.

(Y/n)'s Pov:

After a few minutes, the tension surrounding me was strong. I can sense the force of power flowing like a strong gust of wind. It hurts, but I can't turn back now. I gave up everything that mattered in my non-exciting life. I refuse to give up on this. Then I notice something bright at the end of the path 2 feet away from me and my eyes widen seeing it in person. It was "Him". "...Zalgo..." I said to myself with a bit of fear. My body was shivering from just being this close. My fear increased when I saw the multiple cracks in the crystal. "...Shit." Was all I could say at this moment as I slowly walked u to him. I sat down crossed legged as I took out my small mirror from my bag. "No offense Zalgo, but I can't have you destroying this world for your selfish gain. I'm no better since I doing this to gain something myself, but I'm not like anyone here. I'm just a selfish girl who gave up her memories to forget the pain that was giving me grief that caused my death and made me a dream demon." I placed the mirror on the ground in front of both me and Zalgo as I faced him. "I just want to move on." I said as I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and let myself turn into my battle mode form, all white and menacing, as I grabbed his unconscious soul and took him into the mirror. Let the battle of wits begin.

As we enter the mirror world, my emotions were in a chaotic state of just having the thought of having Zalgo's soul in here so of course the world would match my mood.

I was trying to calm myself down and considering if tying him up would be enough to stall enough time for the crystal to regenerate and seal those cracks back up. But I realized I didn't have and chains and I'm pretty sure rope would not be strong enough. But I'm prepared cause he can't leave this places without my sayso. I was prepared to face the hurt this time. This is the battle between demons. This is plan A, no plan B, and I will win. This is my territory and He will fall and go back to his endless sleep. Then his eyes opened.