Unknown History

(Y/n) Prov:

The next day, I went back to the bizarre to gather supplies for the journey with Toby, Masky, and Hoodie accompanying me. So I wouldn't get lost on my way from point A to point B like last time, though Slenderman still didn't know. As they were helping me gather supplies I couldn't help but notice them having small conversations away from me so I wouldn't hear them. I was suspicious of course , but I didn't know how to approach the situation since, well, they were killers. It's basically trying to ask a serial killer what he/she was plotting to do to me. As soon as we were done I said I had to go to the bathroom and they had to guard my things. They just simply agreed, surprisingly, and I left. After my small bather room break I saw Ember walking by carrying cooking supplies in a paper bag. "Ember?" I said out loud for her to hear and she turned to my direction and gave a happy smile. "(Y/n)!" She cheered as she walked up to me. "What brings you here today?" She asked me see she had time to spare. "I'm just getting some supplies for my journey up north." I said and her smile fell. "Your going up north?" She asked me looking at me hoping I was joking. "Yeah. Why, is something wrong?" I asked hoping the situation hasn't gotten worst for the past week I stayed with the creepy pastas. "Nothing good that's for sure." She said with a distaste in her mouth as those words came out. "Residents up there had to evacuate do to a surge of power killing the pants and forcing buildings old and new to fall apart automatically, as if out of fear." Ember said turning away from me. "No one knows where it's coming from but the council is investigating to find the source of the problem. Most of mine and Drake's relatives had to leave and they are staying with us till this is resolved." She said tightening her bag of groceries. I sighed as I scratch the back of my head. 'Damn it! I stayed here too long. I knew I should have left immediately when I had the chance.' I yelled at myself in my mind for this mistake I have made. "I see. I still have to go their though." I said and that shocked her. "Why? Who knows what will happen to you up there if you go." She said hoping to change my mind, but  I had no choice in the matter. I need to get to Di Fronte woods. "That may be so, but there's something important there, I need to go." I said facing down as my hood covered my face from her view. "So be it then." She said with a dead voice. "Go die like the rest of them again." She said walking away, but I heard the regret in her voice. I was confused what she meant by "again" but I let her go, I felt a tear slip through my right eye but wasn't sure why. "I'm sorry Ember." I said wiping the tear away and started making my way back to the boys. 

No one's prov:

Ember had just arrived back at the bakery carrying her bag of ingredients. Hearing the bell, Drake went out of the kitchen to greet her only to see her eyes watering. "Ember? What's wrong dear? Did someone hurt you?" He asked her worried only to place the bag on the table ad sit on the chair. "She's leaving me again Drake." Ember said as the tears kept coming. "What do you mean Ember?" He ask not sure what she meant. "(Y/n)....she's leaving me again. First her death from her suicide, then her amnesia when I see her again, and now leaving me to her death again." She said covering her face not wanting Drake to see her like this, but he went up to her?, bend down to her level, and placed her head on his shoulder. "Why? Why does fate toy with me so much?!" She screamed out to her frustration as Drake was rubbing her head. "I-I want my -best friend back. W-why does her life revolve around death?" Ember kept ranting as Drake looked out the bay window seeing (Y/n) walking away with her (f/c) hood covering half her face with three of the creepy pastas. He sighed as he hugged Ember. Life works in mysterious and cruel ways, but that's how their world works. Monsters follow the roles they were given after all. But who are we to judge. Death is inevitable for those...who are immortal. 

(Y/n)'s Prov:

'After this is over and Soogerrith turns me human again, will I gain back my memories?' I thought to myself as I was packing up for my trip. I sighed and turned to my window. 'I hope so, I wounder what my life was life and why he had to erase it in the first place.' I thought as I stood up and laid on the bed. 'I wounder if I had any friends when I was alive?' I started to think more on the topic, but the memories never came. Soon my eyes were getting tired and everything went black. 'I really is...a lonely color.'