The Test of "TRUST" Part 2

(Y/n)'s Prov:

'This power...it's no wonder that Slenderman is their leader. But it feels weird not having a face.' I thought as the power of Slenderman was coursing through my veins. "Now, who wants to go first?" I asked the shadows. "Beat the bad doggies daddy!" Sally said cheering for me...or well Slenderman. 'I'm sorry Sally, I didn't want this to happen, but this is the only way I can protect you.' I thought ready to attack. The two shadow figures then ran up to me and I used one of Slenderman's power and activated the tendrils from my back grabbing them at the same time and threw and pinned them back to the ground as I rose above them with fear in their back hole eyes. "Two against one....BriNG iT OOn!" I said as I opened my mouth as Slenderman would, that could traumatize anyone. I went back down and lifted them in the air and threw them again and the rose back up and charged again. I tried to strike them down but they dodged this time and tried to bite off my arms. I need a more close advantage. I was surfing through Sally's memories and found a few candidates. I sighed and flipped characters. My body shrunk and I had turned into Jeff. I held the knife tight in my hands and I smiled just like him too. I charged at on of them and the knife hit the ground as the dodge again causing me to chuckle. "Who wants to be cut opened first?" I asked with a face of fear and charged again and manage to stab one on the side as it bled black goop. "It's not red, but it'll will do." "Kick their butts Jeff!" Sally cheered and  I happily obliged and went for another strike. But with all the dodging their doing, I may need to be someone else. I turned and then I was Toby. I lifted the two hatchets ready to chop some heads with a smile. "You can do it Toby!" Sally cheered again. I ran up to the one I stabbed and and swung the hatchet from my right. It was about to dodge again, but I thought ahead and swung the one from the left and chopped off it's two front legs. The other figure tried to get me from behind, but I kicked him away as it fell on its side. "Common, at least put up more of a fight." I teased at them. The one with the now chopped up front legs was up to near death, but I wasn't going to allow it that satisfaction.  Without hesitation, I chopped off it's head and it turned to smoked and vanished. When I turned to the other one that was shaking, but was still standing. I sighed again and shifted again. 

This time, I turned back to my battle form. My white hair covered parts of my face, but nit my glowing bright burning blue eyes. I charged at it with my claws ready to shred. It charged at me as well and were now reselling as it had me pinned down, trying to bite my neck, but my nails were digging into it's fur and skin of it's chin and shoulder while my feet on his stomach holding him back. I could feel the goop run down my fingers. "(Y/n)!" Sally called out in concern as she was seeing me pinned down. Before for she could run and help I yelled out to her to stop. "Don't come any closer Sally! Slenderman wouldn't forgive me if you got injured!" I yelled making her stay put. 'For a shadow it's kinda heavy.' I thought trying to push it off me. Suddenly a black tendril came out of nowhere and stabbed the it in the heart and fell lipped on me. I looked up and saw Slenderman himself. I relived and scared that he was here. He lifted the beast off of me and threw it aside as it turned to smoke and disappeared. Then he offered his hand to help me up. Not knowing what to do, see my cover may have been blown, I excepted it. As he help me up from the ground my body turned back to my human form. My my claws turned back to my regular nails, my hair went back to (h/c) and my eyes turned back to (e/c). "Yeah! Daddy saved (Y/n)!" Sally cheered as she ran up to Slenderman and hugged his leg. I was completely nervous, it was obvious he wanted answers. Then the rest of the Creepy Pastas came out of the woods. "Go to my office, we are going to have a talk." Slenderman said causing me to flinch and I nodded as I began to walk back inside. 'I screwed up.' I thought knowing I really did screwed up, hell I put Sally in a hypnotic trance and took her families identities in front of her maybe also in front of them. Sure it was to protect her, but it feels like I just broke all their trust in one day. 'I'm the worst, I don't deserve any of the hospitality they have given me.' I thought as the guilt was running though me. I shook my head to shake off this regret as I reach the door of Slenderman's office. I went in and sat on the chair facing his desk and waited. 'I knew this game of house wouldn't last. But it was nice while it lasted.' I thought wait for what ever they had in store for me. After this, I will leave like I should have done earlier and get back to the mission at hand and Soogerrith will have me be reincarnated. 'I'm sorry everyone.' I thought with all the guilt and regret I had and breathed, ready to face the betrayal I created and move on.