Little Detour Ahead

- Your prov -

As I was walking through the woods from Soogerrith's home, Hanji Forest, to my main location which was miles up north. "(sighs) How much danger does he expect me to go through and survive without a scratch. Sometimes I wounder why I'm friends with him."

- flashback -

A young teen version, maybe 18 or 20, of Soogerrith came along in the house looking for fresh souls to take or kill. When he came to the room upstairs of the house with the mirror he finds the soul within the mirror and tries to take it. But when he tried it shocked him, literally. "Ouch! What the heck!" Then a young version, I'd say 13 or 14, of (y/n) showed up within the mirror. "Sorry, but this soul ain't going anywhere." She said mocking him. "....." "What?" "HAHAHA! XD, I like you, wanna be friends?" ".........Huh?"

- Flashback ends -

"Oh yeah." I said with a sweat drop while laughing nervously starting to rethink that decision. As I kept going I notice I was near Slender forest by the height of the trees not to far away. "Ah, the land of the Creepypasta's, from here I should be able to go around to avoid any conflict and make it to the nearest town in two days.......(sigh) god, I hate my life."I said to myself and kept going.

When I reach the boarder line of the forests, a dirt trail, I started making my way on the side of the boarder line so I'll know if I accidentally step on slender forest and not get into any trouble, but I stopped when I heard someone yell of in the distances in slender forest. So I waited to hear it again. "..............I guess it was nothing th-" "Help me!" It sounded like a little girl from the way the voice was made, I started to think about this rationally of the Pros and Cons of this situation with the urge to run into the forest in Creepypasta territory and help who ever was calling. "Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it (y/n). You have a mission to do. You will not run into slender forest to find who's screaming for help just to get yourself into more trouble you should........like talking to yourself." I said to myself trying to walk away. "Is anyone out there?! Please help me!" ".............Ah, fudge it." I said in defeat and just like that, I ran into slender forest in the direction where the voice was screaming for help. I ended up running on top of a big stone, around 4-5 feet, and when I reached the edge of the rock I looked around to see if I could find the person who asked for help. "Is anyone there?! Daddy!" I looked down  where the voice was located and found a little girl in a pit about 20ft deep and a wolf that was giving me a glare, so I glared back  casing my (e/c) to turn bright blue and snared at it which scared it off. I  turned my eyes back to (e/c), jumped off the rock, and walk toward the pit and looked down at her. "Hey there." The little girl looked up and started to tear a little. "So how long have you been down there kid?" I asked nicely, tying to not scare her. "........I don't know." she said sadly. "Then, do you mind telling me how you got stuck down there." I said waiting for her to answer. "......I was playing tag with my friends, Jeff and Toby, then I fell in this hole when I wasn't looking. Jeff and Toby went to get daddy maybe 5 minutes ago, then a mean doggy came by and looked at me and started growling at me and I think that's when you came and scared it off." She managed to say in one go with little tears leaking out. "Would you like me to help get you out of this hole?" I asked her. ".......Yes please." she said as she nodded and whipping away her tears. I nodded back to her and started looking for some strong vines. When I managed to get some off the trees I tied them tight together to make a long enough rope for her to reach. Once I finished, I tossed it into the pit while still holding the other end. "Alright, climb up kid." I told her. ".........." I noticed she seemed hesitant. "Don't worry kid, its safe. I promise, and I have never broken my promises." I said truthfully. "......okay." she said happily and grabbed the vine and started climbing.

When she made it up to the top, I picked her up in my arms. Before I could put the little girl down she gave me a tight hug, which surprised me. This it the first time someone has actually hugged me in the really world and in my normal form then in my mirror world. Not to mention crying in my (f/c) searching  for comfort from me. So, not knowing how to respond back, I just hugged her back, patted her head, and whispered to her "It's okay now, nothing's going to hurt you." Which only caused her to sink herself further into me. Suddenly I sensed more then one coming this way.  "Sally!" "Don't worry Sally, we're coming!" Before I knew it, two grown boys and Slenderman came out right in front of me, only a few feet away from me when the came out of the bushes.