"Home"

(Flash Back)

Soogerrith's Pov:

I will say this, trying to be-friend someone in a mirror is harder then it seems then I thought it was going to be. Every time I come over to visit her, she would just ignore me. She didn't leave, but she just stayed silent and let me do all the talking. But it was a fall night I saw her kill for the first time. It was a lost hiker man looking for shelter. He fell asleep on the bed and then she jump out of the mirror but then turned into different person. The Hiker woke up and followed her insider her mirror, but I notice that the body was still there on the bed. Meaning his soul went in the mirror. It took a week to no longer feel a pulse. I knocked on the mirror and saw a broken face. She kept crying for a half an hour till it subsided. It was then I realized, she didn't know she was killing those who come here. It was hard explaining it to her. Why there was always remains of those who came here. Her transformation. Everything. I knew what she was. Apparently she didn't. It took months for her to open up to me, baby steps and all, and I opened myself up to her. She confessed her didn't remember what her life was like when she was alive. So, I decide to sneak around a nearby town to one of the libraries and see if I could look her up. I typed up her full name only to lead me to more sadness to add on her or what's left of her life. 

Apparently (Y/n) died on a school trip, camping in the woods. When the class was ready to leave, someone had taken her away from the group and ended up missing for two weeks only to find her body in an abandoned house (her new home) with a gun shot wound to the heat. The man who committed the crime was caught and sentence for life in prison. He took his fife on the second day in there. Her family berried her body and gave her a peaceful memorial and were left alone to morn for their first born child in peace. Her known family members where her mom, dad, two younger brothers and sister. Any other people who had any connection was her best friend Ember but that was all. The information was no more then 30 years old. So I printed the document, with bits of information on her family, and took it back with me. She deserved to know the truth.

For the next three months, she cracked (No pun intended). She just couldn't take it anymore. That's were I made my mistake of giving her an easy way out, and losing my best friend. Erasing her memories was the worst choice I made and given her, but the damage was done, there was nothing I could do anymore except be there for her and help her pick the pieces back up. I wanted to take her to my castle and help her make a home in Trinagonto help her feel excepted and not feel lonely in her mirror world. But that backfired as well. Apparently some of the monsters and killers didn't like the idea of a Dream Demon being in the Trinagon after the Bill Cipher crisis in the states. That hurt (Y/n) even more. She said she didn't care, but she was hurting real bad. I would have hoped that she wouldn't listen to their negative complaints, but she just kept secluding herself. 

( Present day)

-In Soogerrith's castle-

"Then a year later, a sunny morning, on April 20, 20XX I felt a small negative energy up north. I didn't think of it as anything important at first, but I went to check what it was to see it was "His" crystal chamber braking." I said to them releasing the classified information. That shocked them and angered Slenderman. "That's impossible! "His" prison should be indestructible." He yelled put I took out a photo I took and showed them. "It shouldn't be and I don't know how myself, but it's breaking and there is only one way to seal that baby back. That's where (Y/n) comes into play." I said to them. I hated this solution, but it was the only way and a promise is a promise. "While "He's" asleep, (Y/n) will use her dream powers on "Him" and try to keep his power at bay. The will give the crystal time to regenerate and seal back." I finished my expatiation  to them, but I wasn't done. "But since she wasn't welcome here I place one of my markings on her to cloud up her presence. The Job was simple, but she got sidetracked by you all and play house." I said annoyed, but I couldn't really blame her. "What about that marking on your chest." The one with the white mask pointed out and I took a heavy sigh. "She wasn't willing to take the job with the unwanted welcome so we made a deal." "And what deal would that be?" Slenderman asked with a stern voice. "Once she finished the job, I would turn her human again." I said and he slammed the table. "How can you promise that!" He screamed surprising his subordinates. But I was not fazed, others have reacted the same. "Easy actually. Since I gave her one of my marks her soul is in my power. But she would not be the same age she died, but be reincarnated into a new life." I said to him with a piercing glare. "As my friend and all the crap she went through alone, she deserves a second chance at life and I am more then willing to give it to her." I said standing up and have a stare down with him. I don't care if they are in love with each other and how cute it is, I don't care how much I want her to stay and how much she feels like home, its her choice in the end. I will follow it to the end. That is what best friends are for. "But you want her to stay as much as us." The guy in the white mask stated and I cursed myself into a corner as I turned away. "Are you a coward then Soogerrith?" Slenderman asked and that ticked me off. "Like hell I am!" "Then act like a man and help us get to her!" He yelled back at me. "For someone who say their best friends, you sure have a funny way of showing it." "Yeah." The rest added, it felt like the one in the hood was the only sincere one. 'I feel like I'm being ganged up!' "We are best friends!" "Then Fucking own it!" Slenderman stated surprising everyone that fact he just cursed. "Fine! I'll take you to her. You Fucking happy!" 'Wait a minute.' Then I felt a pat on my shoulder and it was Slender. "Glad to see we are on the same page." "God damn it."