The Test of "TRUST" Part 1

3rd Person:

As morning came, the sun light that mange to break through the trees surrounding the mansion and home of the Creepypastas shined to (Y/n)'s window that landed on her face since her bed was next to the window. (Y/n) turned away from the sunlight that was shining on her and covered herself with her blanket and then slowly fell back to sleep. But then was re-awoken to a bloody faced girl who jumped on her. "Time to wake up (Y/n)!" Sally Cheered as jumped off and pulled the blanket away from (Y/n)'s grasp causing her to sit up with a tired face. "(Yawn) What's with the sudden wake-up call Sally? Not that I don't mind, but considering I'm sleeping in house full of killers I don't want to accidentally hurt you just for waking me up." (Y/n) said as she rubbed her eyes to wake up. "Sorry (Y/n), it's just that no one is here for some reason and since you are still here I thought we could play together." Sally said with that smile not even leaving her face. The piece of information Sally just said caught (Y/n)'s attention in a immediate second. "Wait, you said that no one is here." (Y/n) asked making sure if Sally really did check this entire place to see that not a signal person or creature was in this building. "Yup, I went to see if Daddy was in his office, but her wasn't there. Then I checked all the bedrooms and no one was in them. I even checked Smile Dog's dog house outside in the backyard." She said with a sad demeanor, but her smile was brought back as she faced (Y/n). "But I was happy I wasn't the only one here today. Now we can play together until everyone comes back." She said grabbing (Y/n)'s wrist and pulled her out of bed and forcing (Y/n) to follow her to her room. "B-but shouldn't we be worried? What if something happened to them?" (Y/n) asked her, But Sally didn't have a worried bone in her body. "Their probably in the Human world kill to serve their blood lust. It's pretty normal." She said as she opened her door. "Then how come your still here as well?" (Y/n) asked her as she sat on the floor while Sally was grabbing her doll house. "Daddy says that my blood lust isn't as strong as their's, so I don't need to kill unless I really want or need to." She said as she sat down and handed (Y/n) red head doll. "Now, you are Miss Cooper who just killer her husband for cheating on her..."

- With The other Creepypastas - 

"Are you sure this is a good idea boss?" "Yeah, I have to agree with this idiot for once." Jeff and Jane asked Slenderman as they were all hiding behind a few trees far, but not too far, from the house. "I was not able to get any information on her or what is she at the library , so I am left with no choice but to take drastic measures." He said a threatening voice that was sending chills down subordinates spines. "Masky, Hoody, release them." Slenderman order and they complied as the opened the cages releasing two shadowy figures as the left in lightening speed. "Are you sure this is wise?" Clockwork asked him. "Yeah, I don't think she's a threat from what we learned that past few days." Toby added. "Rather that, it's more like she barely knows herself." Ben said holding someone or something in a rolled up blanket. "I understand that so far and want to trust her, but I need to make certain that she is no threat to us. So we will wait and see." Slenderman stated and they all shut up. "Understood." They all said and did as he commanded. 

- Back with (Y/n) and Sally - 

"Would you like some lamb officer?" (Y/n) said as she had the doll carry a fake cooked lamb in a high squeaky voice. "Why yes, I would like some. See Lizzy, that's how you cook a lamb." Sally said with her deep voice while holding the officer doll and the doll that was his wife. "Wait, why would her compare his wife's cooking to a random stranger's who was the murder?" (Y/n) asked Sally, but she just shrugged causing (Y/n) to chuckle and Sally joined in. Suddenly fell a threatening presence outside and stood up immediately dropping the dolls. "What's wrong?" Sally asked (Y/n) who looked scared. "D-don't you feel that?" She asked Sally who shook her head, not sure what was wrong. Suddenly she felt the presence from the door and quickly grabbed Sally causing her to drop her dolls. "What's wrong-" She was cut offed when the door started bagging really hard that were shaking the hinges loose. "Sally, I need you to cover your head." (Y/n) as she hold Sally tighter to ovoid her from falling and she nodded. 

  - With The other Creepypastas -   

"Anytime now." Slenderman said as he crossed him arms. "I hope they don't too much off of a mess in there." Masky said as he crossed his arms as well while Hoody nodded. They spoke too soon as they heard one of the windows break. Then they were witnessed to (Y/n) jumping out of the window....holding Sally! Slenderman turned to Ben in anger. "Why does she have Sally?! I thought I told you to retrieve her while she was asleep before we started!" Slenderman yelled at him and Ben was shocked as well. "I don't understand. I have her right here." Ben said holding the blanket bundle. Jeff went up to him and pulled the blanket off only to reveal a teddy bear causing Jeff to hit him upside the head. "You idiot! You grabbed her bear by mistake!" Jeff screamed at him. "What do we do master?!" Jane asked in fear for Sally's safety. Before Slenderman could send the order they saw that (Y/n)'s eyes turned bright blue. 

  - Back with (Y/n) and Sally -   

(Y/n) placed Sally Down who then went behind her as the shadows landed in front of them and turned into wolves. (Y/n) looked at them but her (f/c) hood caved her face from them. "I don't know what you want or why you are here, but I will give you one chance to leave right now if you want to live." She said but they refused as them stepped forward. "Tch. So be it." She removed her hood as he eyes changed from (e/c) to bright blue witch intensified her glare. "You just made the biggest mistakes of your lives." Then her (h/c) turned shining white and her nails turned into claws. Then he bend down to Sally with her eyes closed. "Forgive me for this Sally." "What do you mean-" But then (Y/n) opened her eyes and kissed Sally on the forehead that turned her into a trance and then (Y/n) Transformed in to the person Sally cared for the most, Slenderman. "I will Defeat them and protect you Sally." (Y/n) said in Slenderman's voice and power of telepathy. "Beat the bad doggies Daddy!" Sally cheered to what appears to be Slenderman. Then (Y/n) cracked her knuckles. "Now, who wants to go first?" She asked the shadows who looked confused while the other Creepypastas were shocked the sight before them. "Holy-" "-Shit." Jeff and Toby said looking at Slenderman and at the fake a few times. Jane didn't know what to think and then fainted along with Ben who fainted first. Smile Dog actually stopped typing to the scene before him, the rest just had wide eyes and opened mouths. "Uh, boss...are you okay?" Jeff asked Slenderman who was at standstill. "W-what is she?"

-----------------------------------------

I got the inspiration from Dreamtalia, but with a few kinks.

I really like the look of Reve's Character in the near end of the game but I couldn't find a picture of him except the ones from chapter zero. 

So Here's a drawing I made I thought of what you could look like if you want.

XD

XD