Sweet Surpise

-April 25, 20XX-

Your prov:

So far I've stayed here for a week and its not so bad, though I'm not aloud to stay outside too long for some reason. But I can't let my guard down here, I have to focus on why I am here. While I've been here I asked Slenderman if all the creepy pastas lived here, but he responded with "a few." Which doesn't give me much to work with since I don't know all the stories of them. 

As I was making my way downstairs I was tackled by Toby. "What the hell Toby!" I tried to get up but he was sitting on top of me. "Hey (y/n)! You wanna come shopping with us."  'shopping?' I looked at him confused. "That's why you tackled me?" "We need to stock up on some more food or the week." Jeff said coming over with Sally. "We need some extra hands to help and everyone was already busy at the last second already." Toby said as he got off me allowing me to get back up. "Did Slenderman say it was okay for me to go." I had to make sure it was okay and I could finally find some answers around there or something. "Don't worry, I'm sure Daddy won't mind." Sally said looking innocent that you knew it wasn't a good sign. "What Slender doesn't know won't hurt him." Jeff responded sounding sure of himself. "........He's fell asleep in his office, didn't he?" ".......Yeah." They said at the same time. "Daddy can be a little cranky when we try to wake him up." Sally said calmly while Jeff and Toby shivered like it was dooms day. "Fine, I help with the groceries." 

-Time Skim - 10 minutes later

"Are we there yet." I asked as we traveled on the forest's trail also holding Sally's hand. "We'll be there in a minute or so. Don't keep you panties in a twist." Jeff responded with a smirk. "Pervert." I mumbled. "Hey (y/n), I was wondering?" "Yeah?" "How old are you anyway?" Toby asked me as he was checking me out to see if I was ancient or something, and to be honest I wasn't sure any more. I apparently Soogerrith said I died at (age) and haven't aged. "I'm (age) years old." I said naturally. "Really? You look a bit older, but I'm not one to judge." "I think you look pretty." Sally said with a smile. "Really? Thanks." I said Accepting the complement. "Hey guys, we're here." Jeff pointed out to us and I have to say, I was amazed to what I saw. It was like a city bizarre and all kinds of monster's to urban legends were there like Soogerrith said there were. I was astonished yet terrified at the same time.

As me and Sally started looking around while Jeff and Toby were fighting over the list, I noticed a small building, like a candy store building with a bay window, but it looked a little rundown. Before I could see for myself what store it was Sally stopped me. "What's wrong Sally?" She seemed a little scared. "We can't go there, Daddy says that there are mean people there that we shouldn't talk to or trust." "Really?" I was surprised, I thought I was the only one not welcomed around here, what kind of monster's live there then? Now I want to know and see why they aren't trust worthy. "Com'n, I think Jeff and Toby got themselves lost again while fighting." Sally said as she pulled me along. Before the shop was out of my sight I was able to catch a glimpse of what they were selling and that was....cake? 

After we manage to calm them down from nearly killing each other we continued on our shopping trip through the bizarre for the things we needed, but by then Toby and Sally were arguing with Jeff, who wanted a new set of knifes, on how he didn't need any new ones for another month.......I don't get it either, but I didn't want to get involved so I decided to shuffle away and look around some more.  I stopped by an old book store and went in to take a peek, I was amazed how much stuff was here that one of them caught my eye. 'Looking for a better world.' I turned it to the back to see what it was about and it was basically a romance with a tragedy climax. 'hmm, why not.' I went to the counter to pay with the money Soogerrith gave me gust in case. "You in luck young lady, that book is the last copy we have meaning you can have one more for free." The man in the cloak said to me with a smile. 'It must be a "buy one get one free" thing'. I looked around and saw a old lathered book with a dragon on the middle. I picked it up and gay it to him. "Excellent choice, nothing like a good (magic/curse) book. That'll be, $10.50." 'Wow that's cheep!' After I payed and left I look around my surroundings looking for them and I realized something. 'I lost them didn't I.' I faced palm myself for getting myself lost and walked around to find anything familiar.

- 5 minutes later -

"I give up." I sat down on a near by fountain and decided to wait for them to find me. But I notice something familiar a few meters away and walked closer to it to see it was that same store Sally said I shouldn't go to. I was having a debate with myself so far, go see who's inside that could be so bad and probably eat cake or wait back at the fountain and wait for them and hope not to get in trouble. It was a hard dissension it was to hard to pick. "Screw it. For The Cake!" I said with my fist in the air and made my way to the store. Before I entered It was kinda dark in there so its hard to tell if its open but I went in anyway. The door had one of those old bells on them so it dinged when I pushed it open and closed it. Before I knew it two people came (picture above) out from the back which I believed was the kitchen and were shocked to see me. "Oh, um are you perhaps buying." The women asked me with a nervous look on her face. "I hope so, cause those cakes looked good from the window." I said giving her a smile. To my surprise the women left the mans side and came up to me and clapped my hands together with hers. "Thank you! Come have a seat." She said pushing me to a table. "What would you like to drink? Tea, juice, milk, water, oh maybe-" "Slow done sweaty, you might scare her off." The man said in a calm manner as he walk toward us. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just so happy someone finally came in to buy our food. Its been so long. By the way I'm Ember" "Drake." I smiled at them but I noticed something, their teeth were....sharp?.......'Oh shoot, they're vampires. Well it's a good thing I'm already dead might as well live to it.' "Got any hot chocolate?"