Gone

Sorry guys, I had a week of training at my new job and my legs were killing me. Plus I start college in 2 weeks. Updates may take longer but I appreciate all of your patients everyone. 

(Y/n)'s Prov

As I sat on the chair waiting for Slenderman, it has left me alone to deal with my distorted thoughts. Then the door opened causing me to flinch. I kept staring at the floor as he walked up to his desk and sat down on his chair. I couldn't face him, not after what I have done. "You Passed. We're not going to kill you." he said to me catching me completely off guard as I look up from the floor at him full of confusion. "Huh?" Was all I could think to say at this moment. "The shadows were simply a test to see if we can trust you fully." He said like nothing happened. "Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear the first time I'll say it again. Huh?" I said with a dumbfounded face. "You made sure Sally wasn't in any danger, that's enough for us to trust your loyalty and that you mean no harm to us." He said praising me and the guilt was both subsiding and rising for different reasons. "I'm sorry I didn't show you my other form." I said to him and he nodded. "It's understandable. We all have things we hide. Though, I was most shock that you belong to Soogerrith. I didn't know he let his soul slaves wonder around, or are you running away?" He said as he point to the beating heart mark on my (left/right) arm. I then realized that the one of shadow beast ripped the sleeve of my sweater off. "Oh, yeah. You can say I'm a special case with him. He gave me the mission to head up north." I explained as vage I could be while scratching the back of my head. They still don't know that I'm a dream demon, so that meant my cover wasn't blown yet. Then there was a change in the atmosphere, like an awkward sensation. "Yes, I remember you saying that." He said with distaste, as if saying it had venom in the sentence. "To be on the safe side, why don't you go to your room and rest up." He said changing the subject. I went with it and left his office, but I couldn't help but notice his behavior toward me wanting to leave. I don't want to leave, but if I finish this job Soogerrith will help me be human again. It's what I wanted...right? I shook my head and sighed. "I really am stuck playing house aren't I?" I asked myself as I walked by my door.

As I was about to sit on my bed I saw a bump under the blanket. I thought of what could be under it when a cute sneeze came from under it and i knew who was under it. I shook my head and pulled the blanket off my bed to reveal a surprised Sally and a long roll of rope. I crossed my arms with a smirk waiting for an answer as she crossed her legs as she look up at me with rope with her. "I was going to tie you up ." She said with a pout. I took a deep breath and smiled sadly as I sat next to her. "Why did you want to tie me up?" I asked taking the rope from her. "Because your going to leave, and I don't want you to leave. I don't care if you belong to a different family or their story! I want you to stay and be one of us mama!" She said tackling me with a hug and a shock wave a of guilt and regret hit me. I didn't know what to do. I had no memories of anyone calling me mama before, I don't even have any memories of my own mother. I just raised my hand and rubbed her head as I excepted her hug. "I'm sorry Sally." I whispered to her and I felt a wetness on my stomach. "Are you crying?" I asked and she shook her head as she berried her head deeper on my sweater and I knew she was lying. "I know you want me to stay, but I need to leave tomorrow." I said and raised her head and stared at me with tears coming out of her eyes. "Why?!" She whined. 'I want to say...but I can't.' "Because I have a job to do that I need to complete." I tried to explain. "I'm afraid you can't." A voice said that surprised us. We turned and saw Slenderman. He came up to us and picked up Sally from me. "W-what do you mean?" I asked him not understanding him. "There is something chaotic and distorted happening in the location you are heading to and we can't let you leave to risk your own life." He said as he began to walk out. I was pissed. "Yo can't keep me from leaving! We had a deal!" I said with rage. I then saw the pain in their faces. "Forgive me, but this is for your own good." He said as he closed my door and I head a click. I rush to it an tried to turn the nob but ti was locked. I then pounded on the door. "Let me out! You don't understand, I have to do this!" I shout out the door. I then fell to my knees. "Please...your lives are at more of a risk then mine." I whimpered as tears started to fall out of my eyes. I knew I had no other choice. I went for my satchel and puled out the small mirror Soogerrith gave me. "I really am sorry. Good bye."

Normal Prov:

Slenderman put Sally down on the couch with the rest of the creepy pastas. It was a tense atmosphere. Everyone looked at Slenderman with worry. "Are you sure about this boss?" Jeff asked him and he nodded. "It is for her own good, even is she hate me in the end." He said with a feeling of melancholy. "Won't she escape out the window?" Masky asked, but Ben shook his head. "Her room is on the third floor. It would be a risk on her legs to make that kind of jump. Plus we would catch her before she could make it out of the woods." He sated and most of them nodded. "But, why does she need to go to North so bad. Sure Soogerrith has his motives but he wouldn't risk losing one of his slaves. Especially one with her abilities." Jane said and they all agreed to her statement. "That is why I'm going to ask him myself." Slender said catching all of them off guard. "But he won't tell anyone anything other then his own slaves, what make you think he'd tell you anything?" Masky said trying to reason his master. "Yeah, that dude is a closet full of skeletons." Toby added. "He will, even if I have to fight him for that information." Slenderman said with no hesitation. "You really like her, don't you sir?" Hoody said and everyone froze to his boldness. "Maybe so, but that is not the issue here." He said causing Masky to sigh. "He won't free her from his grasp. A dead soul is still a dead soul." Masky said not holding back. Slenderman took a deep breath. "I know that, but if it change her priorities of sacrificing her own life, I will gladly take it." He said and everyone remained silent. "Toby, go bring her lunch." He ordered him and Toby saluted. "Yes sir." He said and went to the kitchen and grabbed a tray of food and wet upstairs. "Jeff, Masky and Hoody you will accompany with me to Soogerrith's castle." "Yes sir." The three said in sync. Then Toby ran back downstairs with a worried expression. "She gone!" "What?!" They all said as they all raced to her room. "How, the window's not even open!" Jeff yelled. "I don't know! When I open the door she was gone!" Toby yelled back. The only thing in the room was one small mirror on the bed that none of them paid any attention to, all except Sally who went up to the bead and pick up the mirror but didn't see any importance to it and put it in her pocket. "Find her!" Slenderman ordered them while Jeff, Masky and Hoody followed Slenderman. "Soogerrith owes us some answers." He said with a menacing voice.