The Risks We Take

(Play song)

(Y/n)'s Prov:

As Me and my Opposite were walking in deeper into the forest, I keep thinking back to the Creepy Pasta's. I started having doubts of my deal with Soogerrith. 'Do I want to be Human again? Do I want to leave or Stay? Is this really worth the risk?' "Stop making so much noise." The other me said annoyed, taking me out of my trance. "Sorry." was all I said as we pressed on forward. "Why do you want to be human again anyway?" She asked me like she didn't know the answer herself, mocking my choices. "You know why." I said to her with no emotion to back it up. "Yeah, but I want you to say it." She said as she crossed her arms behind her head, not even looking at me. "I just want to be normal again. I didn't ask to be turned into a life sucking dream demon and spend the rest of my life in a fucking mirror." I said with hatred. I started balling my hands into a fist as we were walking. "Everyone uses that same excuse here and learned to live with it. What makes "You" so special?" She said calling me out of my childish behavior. we both stopped. I let go of my fists and looked down in shame. "I know I'm no different of everyone else. I don't deserve special treatment. But I'm not like them. I'm not strong enough to live with this change. Heck I took the easy way out and begged Soogerrith to erase my memories to get rid of the hurt, the sadness, the pain. The feeling, the feeling of...of-" "Of feeling like a murder." She said finishing my sentence with a monotone voice. The next thing I knew, tears coming out and my legs felt weak but I was still standing. "And now that I'm here, in a place that didn't want me, I'm starting to doubt myself of what I've always wanted. "Questioning if this is what I really want." I said as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at my other self with a sad look on my face. "Everyone starts out weak and helpless. It's how you chose to make of it. Some would see it as a weakness and others would use it to their advantage. Others would make themselves stronger to not be weak and others would grow strange by not viewing it as a weakness." She said as she held my hand, and I whipped my tears away. "We don't fit in those areas because you haven't decided. Is being weak a Weakness or our Strength?" She asked me as she took the mirror out of my bag and placed it in my hand. I gazed at my reflection looking at my emotional state.  "We may be dead, but we still haven't stopped growing." She said as she took a sip of my blood from her pint bag and I chuckled. "I can't take you seriously while your drinking mt blood from a bag." I said as I placed my mirror back in my bag. "For the the risk we are making, it pays to be a little funny. Even for two murders like us." She said to me and we both sighed at the same time as we looked at the sky covered by the trees. "We may be opposites, but a the same time we are the same." I said and she nodded. "Yeah. Life sucks." she said sucking the bag of blood.

- Normal Prov - 

(Back at Soogerrith's)

Everyone was sitting Soogerrith's living room with a stare down between the two. The manage to reach an agreement of just taking this out rather then turn it to a battle to the death. Jeff, Masky, and Hoodie sat next to Slenderman on one sofa while Soogerrith sat on one across from them. Soogerrith took a sip of water and then closed his hands together. "Do you want the whole story or the short version?" He ask Slenderman who's arms were crossed. "Which ever explains why you won't giver her to us." He said not backing down. Soogerrith sighed as he brushed his hair back. "Whole story it is then. But fair warning, she is my friend and will do what it take to protect her. Even stop the people she cares about from doing stupid things. Also I don't carry her whole life information, so bare with me." He explained and they all nodded. "Understood." Slenderman said in agreement. "It all started when I was on another soul hunt."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short. XO I had to work with what I had in my head for this Chapter

I've been working the night shift at my job and time got away from me. Plus my grandparents ar visiting for the first week of December. So It may be a while.

The next Chapter is more of a back story on Soogerrith's point of view

This is Helen, signing off.