Copy Cat

(Y/n)'s Prov:

As I was hugging myself in the fetal position in my safe place, there was a knock. "Common (Y/n), I know your sad, and not to be rude but grow a pair already."  Soogerrith's voice said from the other side of the mirror. I sighed knowing he was right. I whipped away my tears and stood up. I waved my hand in mid-air and made the other side of the mirror appear before me and saw Soogerrith. As I jumped out of my mirror I sat on the bed next to my mirror. Soogerrith groaned in frustration as he sat next to me. "I know I shouldn't be sad, but it hurts too much." I said hugging myself again as he patted my back. "I know, I felt the same way when I found out about myself too." He said with a voice of melancholy and it irritated me. "At least you can be yourself, I can't tell if this my own body or a copy version of someone's loved one. And the real kicker of it all is that I the suppose friends I've been make out of lonesomeness turned out to be my prisoners I end up killing." I said as if I had venom in my voice, holding back my tears. "I feel like a fucking monster." I said facing the ground. "Well, more of a haunting dead soul, but that's normal." He said sounding like my father. "Everyone always die on me. My parents, my siblings, my "friends", Ember...." Then I felt tears coming out of my eyes. "I not even welcome in the monster community. Not that I want to." The Soogerrith went from my back to my head and started rubbing it. "Look on the bright side the guy who killed you got what he deserved and is six feet under." He said trying to cheer me up but didn't work. "Soogerrith, i'm having an identity crisis, not a vengeance problem. I don't care whether the bastard's dead or alive, I just want to feel like myself again with out feeling like a fucking Copy Cat." I said with annoyance and my voice cracking a bit. Tears started forming more and and falling either on my pants or the floor board. I heard Soogerrith sigh and then he tapped my shoulder to face him. I looked at him and looked serious. "What if i told you I could make the pain go away." He said catching me off guard. "W-what?" I asked, making sure I heard him right. "You not pulling a fast one on me are you?" "No I'm not (Y/n), but I want to know for sure. Do you want to take the easy way out and work through the pain?" He asked me and I scoffed at him. "I been going through this pain for fucking years already. I need it to end." I said pleading to this to ends. If he had a way out I'll take it. "He sighed and placed something his hand on my forehead. "Now for this to work, i need you to let yourself go. Everything that makes you, you gone. If you see a black shadow coming for you don't fight it, let it consume you. Sacrifice all you know and and teach yourself to let go." He said. I've giving up the life I had to the mirror, this didn't seem to be any different. I nodded. "Close you eyes." He ordered and I did as told. All I see is a blur as I let the darkness takes over. Then I started to lose my memories. I started forgetting things as I was beginning to be consumed. I started to forget Who I was. What I am. Why I was here. When it was over and the shadow was gone, all that was left was darkness, except for a mirror in front of me. I felt like I was looking at a stranger but at the same time I wasn't. Then I blacked out. When I woke up I saw a strange man in all white looking over me. 'Is he an angel? Am I dead?' "How do you feel?" He asked me, he must know who I am. "I feel fine, but who are you? And Who am I?"

- Present - 

"I knew this would happen if you didn't leave that house, but no. You want to play house and feel like you had a family again." Soogerrith said scolding me as I was sitting on one of his couches. I was still looking at the ground in shame. "I know, I fucked up. I had a job to do and ignored it. But I want to have that feeling again." I said knowing I shouldn't be selfish, but it was human nature. I am still human, just the dead part of it. "I erased you memories to have stop having those feelings, now you want them back? Pick a number girl!" He said in frustration,  and I couldn't blame him, he only wanted to help me and I can't help but still hold on to my past. "I help you become what others wanted to see you, but I guess even erasing you memories, you're still you. And I really miss the real "You", but I can't change what has been done. I'm no god." He said as he sat next to me. "We're both a couple of fuck ups, aren't we." I jokingly said and he chuckled. "I guess we are." Then I let my head fall on his shoulder and started tearing. "I wish i didn't give up my memories." I said and he placed his hand on my head. "Me too." he said as he started rubbing it. "I was more surprised how you fell in love with a white faceless man." He added and we laughed. "I can't either, but...." "I know, you want to be human again more than anything. I deal is a deal. No matter how much I don't want to let you go, I never back down from my word." He said with a sad expression. "I really am a Copy Cat." I said as we both stood up and went to the room next door and take me to location another way.