Twenty Minutes And Counting

(Y/n)'s Prov:

He slowly stood up from the ground. I was ready to go on full attack mode for whatever he was going to throw at me. I stood my ground as Zalgo looked at me dead in the eye. All he did was laugh at me. "This is what they send to stop my escape? A small meaningless story that doesn't even want to exist? I don't know what's more pathetic, your so call guts and foolish bravery or the fact you trapped me here. Too bad it won't last." He said as his red and black wind blew in front of me trying to push me away. "I don't need to beat you! Just keep you asleep long enough!" I screamed through the wind and pushed back. This is my world. He holds no power here. "Then I'll have to break the timer then." He said as he used his shadow tentacles to attack me, but I dodge it as I leaped to the left and charged forward with my claws out. Before I could get a scratch on him he got me first as he raised his claws at me and whacked me away like a rag doll and I fell on a pile of rocks. "Fucker." I groaned out as I stood back up. The winds were growing harsher around us. I still have a good twenty minutes until the crystal's regeneration completes, I have to make it count. Even if it kills me. I tried looking through his past to find a weak point of sorts, but I got nothing so it all or nothing. If there really is a god up there...please give me strength for I am just one person.
----------------
Outside the crystal, the guys arrived finding the imprisoned monster with the cracks slowly closing up by the second and a small mirror on the ground. Soogerrith picked up the mirror and sighed. "There's nothing we can do now, the battles already started. All we can do is wait." He said to them as he sat down on the ground cross leg and stared at his reflection looking for a miracle. That did not sit well with the three that just stood there watching what was being unfolded before them. Slenderman has always had patience to spare and very reasonable, but this is not one of those times, Jeff, Masky and Hoodie know that very well. "Please understand that this is her fight now, not ours." Soogerrith said unditured. Slender man sighed, but nodded in agreement. "Very well." The three creepypastas sighed in relief of avoiding a pissed off Slenderman crisis.
------------------

Normal POV:

19:01

The battle had taken a harsh turn as Zalgo keeps tossing (Y/n) around like a broken toy that refuses to break apart. (Y/n), now covered in blood and scars nearly losing her strength, keeps getting back up and avoiding the shadow tenticals but no matter what can't land a single hit as the dark harsh wind keeps pushing her back. 

18:20

Running out of ideas and cornered by two boulders, she makes a his rick choice and used her power to control the terrain surrounding them and started an earthquake destroying her creation. as the ground shook around them, lava started to rise from the ground causing her to pant out of exhaustion and Zalgo struggles to stand and the now crumbling land. He chuckles as he see that (Y/n) is at her limits. "Clever girl, but not clever enough for you have doomed yourself as well."

16:07

"So be it, even if they never know, I will never let you destroy their home." Zalgo looked at her displeased. "Then you are a fool."

-------------------------------------------------

On the other Soogerrith started to notice the small cracks starting to form on the hand mirror. That's when he knew that (Y/n) was using her last resort. "...no." He immediately stood up and looked for anything that can help stop this but they only thing he had was three creatures that can only destroy instead of heal. He tried to calm himself and began to glow his palms around the mirror hoping to stall the destruction of the mirror. "Please...don't leave me." Slenderman, now seeing the man distress, was at odds himself, no one in this world could help them. They were on their own. 

--------------------------------------------------

14:40

Instead of attacking, (Y/n) is now avoiding his attacks dodging every hit he tried to make as the ground around them was breaking. Her world may not be that big with the lack of time to make more land mass, but she couldn't create anything at all now that everything was coming apart as her world was no longer in her control. It was her biggest gamble, but she made her choice now she had to follow through with the unpredicting disaster surround them. With the odds against her along with very small chances of even landing a hit, stalling for time while running form the enemy may seem cowardly it is her only option. Zalgo, was getting annoyed with his only way out keeps escaping his grasp along with the ground and lava against him. He needs to kill this pest that is keeping him to finally gain freedom from spreading destruction upon the world. 

12:30

Nearly out of breath, (Y/n) knew she need to think of something else  to stall for time seeing that Zalgo is catching up with her and that she was running out of tactics. With what remaining power she had left she summoned a sword in her hand and made a hard stop not far in front of Zalgo.  Zalgo just smirked, believing he had her at the end of her rope. "Finally excepting for fate foolish girl? You've made this far too easy of a kill. Consider it a fast death. For it will will be the only one I make and the rest shall be slow and suffering." After that speech, He charged at her with his tenticals only for her to slice them away. She missed a few but they only caused scratches on her face and the sides of her stomach as she focused on the ones that would cause her crucial wounds. Parts of her cloths were ripping, but the was the least of her concern, this was she only option left as the ground was crumbling  around her showing nothing but darkness below her. 

5:20

"You know, If I had met you still fresh to the world as a sad case of a story I would have agreed with you. I hatted the world for making me this way and wanted the world to burn, but that was then and this is now!" She cried out as a white pulse of light surrounded her  and changed back into her human form still wacking away the endless shadow whips. The light started to push Zalgo's power making him realize what was happening and used his power to dig into the remaining ground only for the ground to fall apart pushing him back, back to the exit.

2:30

"NO!!! I REFUSE! I REFUSE TO GO BACK TO THAT PRISON!" He cried out trying to find a sturdy piece of what was left around him to keep him away from his imprisonment.

1:00

"Face Your Punishment with Dignity." (Y/n) said with no remorse pushing him out of her world, rejecting his soul. Zalgo had failed to realize that the longer he had stayed here the more his soul was drained, making him weak. Plus with the amount of power he had wasted he was in no position to make demands at her.

3

"NO!"

2

"I'll BE BACK!"

1

"YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!!!!!"

0

"I'll take my chances."

--------------------------------------------------

Author Note: 1. I'm not Dead!!!!

                            2. I am sorry XI