chApter 8

[BoNa]

I gawked at the scene of V pinning Minhee against the wall, her good arm twisted to her back as V's other hand kept her face in contact with the cold wall. She squirmed under his hold but no progress. All the while, V looked as if he was about to bite her head off but he didn't. Well...at least not yet?

"Why did you do that?" V questioned, sounding pissed off than he have ever been since the first day he set foot onto earth.

"Did what!?! I did NOTHING!!!" Minhee screech as she continue to squirm and try to look as if she was the victim in this situation.

"I saw what I saw. WHY. DID. YOU. DO. THAT." V question through clench teeth, putting emphases in each word.

No one was around to speculate. But don't blame V for this. It wasn't him who planned to take down my bullies. To be honest, he didn't know that she was one of the main people who hurts me and I plan to keep it that way. I know I shouldn't but I don't want him to get involved and fight fire with fire to only have it blow up in front of our faces. I mean look at what he is doing right now.

"V..." I whispered just so that it sounded like a breeze passing us by outside. He turn to look me straight on, his expression softening very quickly as soon as he saw my face. I didn't want to beat them this way. I didn't want to get rid of them with such violence.

"B-but...she held you by your hair..." V quietly whine as his grip loosen just enough for Minhee to escape his grasp. She ran off without even looking back, leaving us both alone with the sun high in the sky.

V's eyes search my face then my whole body. It wasn't a sign of attraction of the opposite sex but a sign of concern. He took a step forward, his gaze on the ground as he continue moving closer and closer to me. Not once did he glance up to show me a cheeky smile that makes me run out of words to even describe my emotions.

"You're lucky....if I didn't follow you, who knows what she would have done to you. Who KNOWS what I would have done to her once I found out." He sighed as he bent down on one knee, his hands reaching for his undone shoelace.

"....who knows what I would have done to myself..." He quietly whisper more to himself than to me but just not realizing that my ears caught every word that left his lips. I stood there, staring at V who now resembles a little six year old learning to tie his shoes for the first time.

"She mistaken me for someone else...." I unknowingly sighed out as I bent down to help him tie his shoelaces. He stood up, his eyes still on me, watching my hand movements closely as I tied the shoelaces into a perfect bow.

I don't know what it is about V but he made me feel...safe...like home. It has only been about three weeks since he came and he alone made me feel like I could express myself with words again. He healed my internal scar that is invisible to everyone. Well, except for him who saw it with a generous heart.

"Why are you lying?" V scolded me, leaning forward till I can feel the heat coming off of him.

"Did you already forget that I could read your mind? And that the expression that you hold onto your face tells me more than your words ever will." V said gently kneeling down towards my level of height gripping my hands gently as he helped me up. "I'm here for you, don't let me just stand by, okay?" V asked trying to look into my eyes as I averted my gaze.

"The...the bell is going to ring..." I spoke out, louder than usual. I wasn't trying to change the subject but it was the truth and partially I felt really awkward with nothing more to respond with. The bell gave a ring as V's voice volume drastically changed into a perky tone of sound.