chApter 25

Here is another update for ma BEAUTIFUL READERS!!! Correct me if I have errors because it means a lot to me. Anyways enough talking and let the reading begin! 

P.S. 

Jin looks super duper smexy in blond hair!!!!

[BoNa]

Thoughts were swirling and flying everywhere as if V's existence in my dream was enough to disrupt the calmness of the night. Everything was the way I have left it. No window was open and door still shut as if never touched.

How can he walk in without any trace of being here? How can he just come in and out when he pleases?

I sat up, ignoring the fact that I felt lightheaded. My hands softly and firmly press down on the mattress as I try to keep myself upright. But as soon as my hands touch the soft lump on my bed, I pulled back and turned around to see a plush doll sleeping between me and the wall.

It was like, what was the word again, deja vu. As if I remember this happening before and I still do. It was the first night I met V. When all he was was a doll and nothing more. He wasn't the loud alien boy that definitely failed at fitting into our society.

My fingers trace the stitches that made his box smile. The little details that made every perfection of V. I picked him up as if he was a newborn child. I lifted him to my chest and cradled him in my warmth. Everything felt like a dream. Who knows. It could just be a dream again. Once I open my eyes, he won't be here. But knowing this still, I hugged him to sleep and pray to see him in the morning.

In my dreams, I dreamt of a black space where no worries or hardship existed. I dreamt of nothing in particular. My mind was finally at ease like the wind in the sky. Like the voices mocking me have fell into silent. And now I wish that I have known that this momentarily ease wouldn't bring peace but would be the start of hell.

My eyes open to the sunlight reflecting into my room through the window. The curtains danced with the wind which I don't remember opening the window for this to be happening. In my arms were nothing. All around me was my belongings, pillows and blanket but no V doll in sight.

This couldn't have just been a dream. Could it?