chApter 14

[Jungkook]

I dreamt of being crushed under the weight of a million rocks. I dreamt a dream so vivid that I could actually feel it. I could not breathe or move. Like a rock, I wasn't breathing or moving, just crush underneath all of the other rocks. Left at the bottom because I am of no worthy to be on top. 

But in a flash I was back in my body as one last stone came flying towards me, turning into a hand just as it was about to make contact with my face. 

Eyelids slowly fluttering until they were strong enough to fully open and see the reality of it just being a dream. Being fully conscious, I realize how not only does Taehyung dominates more than half of my bed but also half of my view of the ceiling.  

Taehyung's face was squish against mine as he mumble in his sleep. Hot breath hitting my lips and raspy deep voice with words that slur into baby talks made me shift from the uncomfortable position. I try pulling away but as soon as I dare move an inch, his feet came flying at me. Now his arm and leg both dangle over my body. Dangling and squeezing me into a tight hug as if I was no human being but a teddy bear. 

"Yah...wake up." Voice coming out as a raspy whisper. 

"BoNa..." Taehyung groan giving me butterfly kisses on my cheeks. (GOOGLE SEARCH - Butterfly kisses: A caress made by winking an eye so that the lashes brush one's partner.)

It was as if I suddenly transformed into a red chili pepper. Red on the outside but burning with a hot sensation on the inside. What I felt was as if I was holding my breath again. Just this time, it was not voluntarily. 

"Bo....Na...."His eyes flutter open, forcing me to quickly control the showing of the redness. "Oh...it's just you." 

Taehyung still didn't move. He didn't budge, just moving his neck back so he can look at me from a couple of inches away. "Why didn't you wake me up?" 

I try to talk but the touch of our skin made my skin crawl like a million bugs. I stare blankly at the ceiling, refusing to turn my head. One, he was still stuck on me like glue. And two, if I do look at him straight on, the only space between us will be smaller than the germs that laid uselessly on our oily faces. 

"Are you deaf? I asked you something. You should at least answer." Taehyung's voice boom right next to my ear. 

"Y-you left me tied up so I wasn't able to wake you up or move." I spat out, stuttering and tripping over my own tongue. 

"I untied you last night when I got back though." Words easily came out as if tying and leaving a person exposed to the cold wasn't a bad thing. "Besides, I didn't tape your mouth shut." 

"But I wish I would have thought of that." He whisper under his breath, finally pulling away from me.

The half of hair that Taehyung did not sleep on was perfectly down while the side that made contact with the pillow, stood up like a pair of hands press together and raised high to pray to the sky. He let out a long deep yawn and turn to face me. 

Face like a rock. No emotion. Hands still and voice silent. 

"What's for breakfast?" He blurted out, suddenly rubbing his growling stomach like a child, scratching his butt like a monkey.

I open my mouth to speak but he quickly said what I was thinking. 

"Ramen sounds good to me." He nods his head in a philosophical way before he walk towards the bed. 

Laying back down, hands intertwined behind his head, Taehyung lift his right feet over his left and rested it on my stomach. Each and every toe on his left feet that were visible to my poor eyes were wiggling back and forth, forth and back. My face expression was undefinable but according to his reaction, it seem to be crystal clear. Taehyung gave me a rectangular smile when he finally caught my eyes staring back at him. 

"Look at what I can do with my toes!" He exclaim with such joy that I couldn't help but give him a confuse look. 

"They are like dancing human bodies." More wiggling with a short soft laughter. 

This is one abnormal human being. I mean being abnormal isn't a bad thing but most people try to hide it and pretend they are normal. 

Like me. 

Author's Note:

Dear my BEAUTIFUL READERS,

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I seriously don't know how I survived 17 days without writing until today but I did it and I nearly died. But I survived so here is another chapter for you guys as a late New Year's gift and a Late Birthday gift of mine to you guys to show my appreciation even though it was my birthday. (I would rather give than receive.)

Yea...not the best once again but it is the thought that counts. I love you all!!!

P.S.

You guys are as beautiful as Jungkook in the picture above or maybe even prettier but no less.