chApter 13

[BoNa]

I didn't know it was possible to feel more than one thing at once. But as I lay here, still shock from the sudden appearance of my father, I felt a pair of familiar arms snake around my waist. That shock was then shared with the feeling of panic and uncertainty. Along with these mix feelings, my heart shook and bent like how it does when V touches me. 

"That's because it is me." A soft deep voice whisper directly over my ear, pulling me out of uncertainty. 

Turning from the wall, I am now nose to nose with V who smile at me through his crescent moon eyes. A chuckle was let loose from his lips as he snuggled closer to my face. 

"I miss you." Hush words escape his mouth, tongue poking out from the corner of his lips. 

It hasn't past one day yet.

I said in my mind once I have come to my senses that my voice won't do its job due to the rapture of his warmth. The rapture of his presences. 

"I know. But what I don't know is if I will be able to sleep without you next to me." He stood up from the bed, his hand reaching out to me. The gentle soft look in his eyes welcomingly persuade me to take it. Still, as I sat up and shiver from the bitter air that blew in through the window, I didn't accept it yet. 

"Don't you trust me." Hands still reaching out to me as those words repeatedly ring inside my head. I don't answer because action speak louder than words. 

Hand in hand, we both left the cozy bed and dark room behind. We didn't go far. Just a few steps and we were there already. With legs hanging out the window, butt making contact with the cold window pane, we did not stare out but up. We did not look at the silent sleeping houses but at the lively stars visible.

I did not look out. I did not look up. There was no stars or houses in my view, just an alien boy who was part of the collection of stars before he came down to Earth. He came down to offer peace and friendship instead of what movies claim what aliens do: destroy and take over. 

Opening my eyes from a blink, V has put his head down like he was asleep. Just as I was about to brush a hair out of his close eyes, V's head shot back up. Face like a robot: still and frozen. He slowly turns to me, wearing an expression that does not seem like him at all. Eyes blankly looking down at me, lips together until all it was was a tight line. 

How did I not realize it now. His smile from earlier was off. Everything about him was off. The cheery feel of his presence was replace with what the cruel world actually feels like. Everything about him was nothing like him. It was like he was a different person. A person who knows something I don't. 

"What's wrong?" My voice cracked. 

His expression soften. "You don't know?"

I shook my head, wishing to also shake this bad omen away. My head softly shook until he stopped it by cupping my face to look him in the eyes. Tilting my chin down, he place his soft lips onto my exposed forehead. 

"I don't blame you." A small smile was the only thing I see until it slowly shifts to eyes that makes my heart twist the way my stomach twist. He pause and then nuzzle his nose next to mine. 

We stayed like that for what felt like a thousand years, my eyes staring worriedly at him while he kept his eyes close. Why can't I shake the feeling off? Why can't I? Because if he can't shake it off, I won't be able to either. 

His eyes never opened. But I felt his hot breath and heard him mumble before pulling away. "He's just a broken soul." 

V turn away from me and look out into the stars. The stars that was like a reflection of this city. I continue to stare before whispering with the wind. "Is it time for you to go home?" 

One two three second. A minute pass us by after what only felt like three seconds before he whisper back words that carry a heavier meaning to it. "No I can't. I can't leave yet when I barely found out my purpose of being here." 

Author's Note: (Happy New Year's Eve or Happy New Year!)

Hey there ma BEAUTIFUL readers!!! It has been a great year with you guys and I hope to see you guys again next year(For some of you guys, it might already be January 1st but over here, it is still New Year's Eve so I am sorry for being late. I still love you guys though!). 

We all have been through ups and down in our own lives so we shall say our goodbyes to old worries, old heartaches, and old pain but keep our dearest moments in our hearts in order to retouch with our humane side. Even as we say farewell to them, we must keep them close too to learn that you can't succeed unless you fail. You can't have up unless you have down. 

Okay enough with life lessons with Authornim. I was thinking of writing BTS one shots or so but I don't know if I should. Maybe if someone inbox me what they want in their one shot then I can give it a try but don't be disappointed if I end up on doing it. (Sorry Senior Year is a pain in the donkey!)

PEACE!!!! (And LOVE!) <33333