chApter 15

An update because you guys are lovely and beautiful. Plus...I am so stress out that I hope I can stop stressing over stuff and come back to writing. 

[Jungkook]

I lazily slouch back on the couch and with no purpose, surf through the channels. It was noon and surprisingly, the sun was visible through the light layer of grey cloud in the sky. For the first time since winter hit this city, it was bright today. The white snow making it even brighter.

My eyelids grew heavy as it fell, eyelashes tickling the skin where my dark circle lie. My chest rose and fell, moving in a slow easygoing pattern.

Wait...where's Taehyung?

I sat up immediately and scan the whole living room but he was nowhere in sight. I climbed upstairs and looked in every room to find it only empty and Taehyungless. I turn to go back downstairs when my ears perked up from a deep faint giggle coming from outside. Not downstairs, not upstairs but outside.

Walking over to the nearest window to my left, I look down and immediately spot a head full of brown hair bouncing about in the front yard. He was just jumping around in his thin t-shirt and short. No shoes. No jacket. Pretty much nothing to keep him far away from the cold.

I gawk at him as he twirl around, happiness shown through his rectangular smile. Happiness projected from his crescent moon eyes. Crazy hysterical happiness.

--------------------------
Forcing him back into the house was no use so of course, I had to give him some of my clothes and dress him up to prevent him from getting a cold. I ended up having to dress up warmly because he wanted a friend to play with. A friend....

"Look! It's raining!" Taehyung scream in amusement, mouth wide open as he lift his face up to the sky as snowflakes fell.

I of course did the same thing he did. Not because I wanted to. It was just because I was curious. It has nothing to do with the fact that it looked fun, just all curiosity.

"Wait...it's not even rain." I corrected. "I mean it is raining but it's practically snowing since these are snowflakes and not rain drops."

I look straight on to a Taehyung who was confuse to the max. Mouth hanging slightly open and eyes uninterested in what just came slurring out of my mouth. He closes his mouth with a couple of smacking to regain the saliva that he lost.Then, giving me a deadpan face, he steps forward and push me, face first, into a pile of snow.

"Just shut up and enjoy the snow." His voice rang faintly from outside of the cold pile of snow.

Just to give me a higher chance of getting a cold, a snowball came flying into my face seconds after I stood up. I quickly wipe the melting snow off my scowling face as another snowball came flying for my shoulders. It hit me fair and square at the chest and by now, I was ready to kick this guy in the butt.

I gave him a death glare but that idiot was too busy sticking his tongue out at the sky that he didn't notice me. He didn't even notice me running towards him with slow steady speed. Steady and ready to take out my annoyance on him when it suddenly went down hill. Literally.

The sole of my shoes lost its grip and now, I am gliding my way to him ungracefully. It wasn't quite pretty but to give you a clear image on it, it was like a bowling ball knocking the last pin down.

Taehyung landed ontop of me with a humph as we slide down the somewhat steep slope and came to a full on stop a couple of feet away from the bottom of the hill. For some weird reason that was just as weird as he was, he wasn't giggling like how I subconsciously thought he would.

"Woah..." He let out, sounding like he was going to puke anytime soon. He remain quiet and speechless as he took everything that happened in the last two seconds in. His facial expression speaking louder than his words. He rolled over and stayed by my side, not saying a word as his face remain colorless.

It was unimaginable to see him scare at something so small but no matter how unimaginable it was, it was quite funny still.

One side went up and then the other shot up. Both side was up and my teeth were exposed to the cold. Along with the escape of my smile, came the escape of a soft chuckle. I threw my head back on the cold snow and laugh heartily for the first time in a very long while. I laughed until my eyes blur. I laughed until Taehyung became very worried and confused with me.

"Yah...are you okay?" Taehyung ask cautiously his face looked as if he was trying hard to read my mind but just couldn't come to understand me.

I place my numb hand onto his belly and release a very big sigh that has been held in for a while now.

"Of course I'm okay. My mind is finally clear now." I smile to the blue sky with a mixture of grey.

Bright blue and dull grey. Blue and grey. Light and dark. Not light but dark. Not dark but light.

I turn to Taehyung with a small devilish smirk and challenged him "Down for round two?"