chApter 17

Wanted to update badly! So...if I have any grammatical error or anything that seems out of place, comment on it so I can fix it. 

THANK YOU MA BEAUTIFUL READERS!

[BoNa]

I am not one of them. It was as simple a reason as that for them to hurt and hate me. I am breathing just like them yet they beat me till my chest burn from the carbon dioxide. I have every beating and functioning organs like theirs but it just wasn't enough. I was never enough and I was always fine with that.

Everything they do or say was always fine with me because what more can I say, I am and will always be an easy target for those low lifes. I am a loner, an outcast, a person who doesn't at least have one friend. Well...I mean I did and I am not talking about V. It's just...he would have been an easier target than me. So I am fine with all of it because from the start of it, I chose this.

But I didn't choose this. I allow them to torment me but I have never allowed them to step into MY territory without MY permissions. Yet, here they are, laughing loudly with V and Jungkook as I sat alone in the corner of my own world.

I try to ignore this foreign feeling that gnawed at my tight chest. I try and try, it just refuses to leave me be. Closing my eyes did no help. Counting to ten did nothing but made it more impatient as it growled from the hunger of wanting to be released.

"Are you okay?" V ask, making me realize that he had somehow slipped away from the others and were now cornering me, leaving just enough space between us. But not enough that I could feel the brush of his clothes against my bare feet.

I nod my head without a sound, afraid of it escaping me. I then quickly look away from V's stare only to be forced to face him. His hand softly made its way up to my cheek and held it so dearly that....it made the foreign feeling stronger and ready to break from the chains that held it down.

It was anger. I was angry for the first time. I was feeling SOMETHING for the first time other than what I usually felt. And I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I want to touch V's soft cheeks and smile into his chest but at the same time, I wanted to beat him up with a pillow until all of this one emotion drained out of me.

"Why are you mad?" He asked, suddenly taken aback by my thoughts of wanting to murder him with a pillow.

"I-I'm not." I reply with a raspy voice. "I'm just tired."

I faked an awkward yawn as I got up a bit too quickly that I ended up losing my balance. V caught me by the waist and pulled me in until I was perfectly sitting on his thigh.

"Don't lie. The anger you have towards me is as strong as the lust mixed with it." He smirked playfully and innocently. But I know that there was nothing innocent about it along with what he just said. He rest his soft pair of lips near my ears, his hot breath sending chills down my spine.

I brush off his words and the gleam of longing in his eyes. I ignored his touch and said to him in a barely audible whisper. "I'm going to sleep now."

I stood up, realizing just now that all eyes were on us, either I like it or not. I made my way to the room but took a sharp turn towards the bathroom. There, I wet my face and try to cool off, ignoring the fact that he WAS right.

I longed for his touch. For a brush and I got it. I got the skin contact that I wanted but no matter how long it was, I was still greedy and want more of it. I want all of him but it wasn't possible. It will never be.

Looking at myself one last time, water dripping down the strand of soaked hair, I let the weariness seep into my bones. I ignored everything that I felt and still feel as I walk on out into the dark hallway. Half awake, I walk with lazy steps through my dark room to my unmade bed.