Goodbye

( Hiccups POV )

Today was exciting. First racing, then a trick contest! I never had so much fun, it's sad to say I have to be leaving in a few hours. Not only does this experience makes me want to stay even more, but it will make leaving harder then before.

Everyone was having a good time. The dragons were happy being here. It make me wonder how they are treated without me. They looked so sad when they found my location. All of them begged me to come back. All of them missed me so much, including the villagers.

I have to leave, now. Before I get too attached here. It maybe my home, but I need to to this. To protect them from my powers. My training here isn't complete and I can hurt them if push came to shove.

" Toothless. " I called.

He stopped playing with the others and came to me. He noticed my down casted expression, knowing full well we need to leave. I patted his snout.

" Let's go bud. We still need to get a
sheep. " I stated.

" Yeah, let's go. " He said in a sad voice.

He said his goodbyes to the other dragons and took off before anyone notice we were gone. I couldn't say goodbye to my dad. He would only give me reasons on why I should stay. Astrid would defend him giving me even more reasons to stay. This was the best option. We need to leave before the search parties, before the yelling. Before the heart ache.

We traveled to outcast island before heading to Changewing island. They always get attacked by dragons. I'm sure they wouldn't mind us helping out in exchange for a sheep. It would make our job simple and we wouldn't get caught by anyone.

I guided Toothless to a Nightmare to ask him if he could steal us a sheep. He happily agreed as long we get the others off the island. Apparently their raid was almost complete. We completed our task, destroying towers, shooting open traps. Freeing counts of injured dragons from the outcast.

The Nightmare thanked us handing over the sleep. I thanked him for the sheep and we went our separate ways. They to their home us to Changewing island. Arriving the Changewing greeted us with roars and purrs asking about our adventure.

Toothless explained everything to them while I got to work on my cloak. Winter was coming and I wanted to fly.