Means To Escape

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Alright! I've decided to give up on trying to fix my stupid Ipod and work from scratch. 😥🤕 This has been long over due and I'm terribly sorry to keep all of you waiting this long. I can understand waiting a long time for an update....manga 😑

Anyway, please enjoy...
Also I'm open to ideas for half chapters/ fillers so you guys can still be entertained 😄 Bring it on!!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
______________________________________________________________________________________

*Groan*

Where am I? The last thing I remember was...Alvin! Getting up was a terrible idea. Everything is sore. They really just thrown me inside this little cage. I need to get to Toothless. His tail will start to hurt him. He's not used to the automatic tail. The metal will start digging into his tail.

" Awake I see. "

" Alvin. "

Just as big as I remember. Looks still the same. I can't believe he's still alive after everything we put them threw. He laughed at my downfall. No doubt wanting my dragon, my brother. He leaned closer to the bars. I remained closer to the walls. He stinks....nauseating. His breath, Odin, it's like Hel gave her blessing to create such a thing.

" You're going to train our dragons. " He demanded.

" Like that's ever going to happen. "

He banged on the bars. Trying to intimidate me. His actions remind me of a Gronkle demanding territory. Using brute force to get what they want. I really can see the similarities, but just comparing him to them it's insulting. For the Gronkle. He has a short temper, I wonder how long it would take for this to get physical? Maybe a week, but most likely days.

" You are going to train my dragons if you want your pet to live. " He threatened.

" If you're going to make threats do a better job. If you kill my dragon I have no reason to help you. Trying thinking things thru. "

He grinded his teeth together, day's then. Most definitely days. I can't help it, he's just so braindead. I mean I'm concerned about Toothless, but if he does kill him I really don't see a reason to live. Moreover help him.

" Alright you little brat. If you won't help me if I threaten you dragon. Then I'll just have to use other means to get you to talk. " He said.

Not going to lie....that's the threat I didn't want to hear, but I did ask for it. I did get their attention off of Toothless. Only thing is what will they do to me? Alvin's grin showed his twisted intentions. I narrowed my eyes trying to barry my fear. Leaving with dragon's made him look weak. I would've screamed or cared more about my position. Dragon's won't hurt me, but humans like him. They will hunt me if they knew what I was. What my blood contained. It would be the ultimate prize for hunters. The "Dragon Conqueror" as well as a Dragon. All of my dad's enemies would come for me. Wanting to destroy my home. Take charge of this world. I will not let that happen.

" Take him to his dragon. Make sure he can see everything. " Alvin ordered, his men chuckling.

If fought back as soon as they touched me. Kicking and moving to loosen their grip. I finally slipped threw, thankyou small physique. I rushed out of the cells moving around the cage's. I stumbled upon a horrible sight. Dragon's chained. They looked at me, surprised. I have to help them. They're suffering. I jumped moving my hands to the front, starting to burn the locks. I don't have much time, my chasers will be here shortly.