hits and misses

The next moring I woke up to screaming and crying. "Why would he do this to me?"screamed Alex. Im guessing it has somthing to do with that no good boyfriend I told her when they started to date he was no good but people have to learn. Like me. "Hey Juliet you want to go get some breakfast and hang out with Harry and Ron?" Hermione asked. "Yes I do lets go."I said while running out of our drom door. "Do you want to change before we go?"she asked. "Im not going back in there till I have to cause when Alex is upset it takes awhile for her to get calmed down again."I said matter of factly. "Alright if you say so."she said. When we got to the great hall alot of guys were staring at me because of my pjs. Guys are such pigs gosh. "So when do classes start?"I asked. "Next week Dumboldors holding off for and extra week for some reason."she answered. "Cool that will give me time to work on my song." I said. "You write music?"she asked. "Well yeah kind of and sing alittle."I said alittle embarrsed. "Thats so amazing." she said excitingly. "Whats so amazing?"Ron asked tiredly. "Juliet writes music and sings."she answered. "Ok and why are you happy about that?" he questioned with a mouth full of food. "RONALD chew your food then talk its disgusting."Hermoione said. "Hahaha."Me and Harry both wer laughing. "Whats all this laughing about?"Oliver asked. Great perfect timing when Im not even dressed. "Nothing nothing at all."Harry said smiling. "Ok well I just wanted to let you know we have quidditch parctice today."He said "You can come watch if you want Juliet." He said smiling. "Cant sorry I have plans with Alex." I said. "Well maybe next time."He said smiling then walked away. "Do you like him?"Hermione asked. "No why?" I asked trying to not make it obbveouse. "Well when ever he talkes to you your eyes like light up."She said matter of factly. "Iv got to go Ill be at the lake if any one wants me." I said. "I think Oliver wants her."Ron whispered." "I heard that" I said while walking away." "How could she possiable hear me?"Ron asked Harry.I was on my way back to the common room and I wasnt paying attion and ran into some one. Great I thought while I fell down. "Im so sorry are you ok?" The guy asked. "Yeah Im fine." I said. Hey he doesnt look to bad haha. "Well Im Dean Thomas."He said. "Im.." I sarted. "Juliet where have you been?" asked Alex. " Thanks Alex well Im Juliet like she said haha and this is Alexa but we call her Alex for short." I said. "Juliet what an interesting name." Dean said smiling. "Yeah I guess or maybe my mom loved Romeo and Juliet way to much." I said laughing. "Maybe she thinks youll find your Romeo some day."Dean said. "Yeah I dont know Iv never met my mom."I said kind of sad. " Im sorry what happened to her." Dean aksed in a caring voice. "She got killed by death eaters when I was a week old." I said "Im sorry well Ill see you guys later."He said and winked before waking away. When he looked back I was blushing like mad. "So you like him now more then Mr.quitiddich captin?" Alex asked. I had completly forgottan she was there. "Huh oh wait whats up with you and nicknames?"I asked trying to change the subject. "Ok fine do you like Dean more then Oliver Wood?" She asked. "What about me?" Oliver asked. "She was just asking me if I knew umm uhh Emily likes you."I said thinking fast. "Well shes ok I guess but I have a girlfriend."He said "Yeah we know." I said a bit mad. "Yeah I heard you guys fighting last night about her not wanting you to talk to.." Alex started. Ok that was weird. "Yeah I know well I see Kattie Ill see you guys later."He said. "About talking to who?"I asked. "No one no need to worry about it love."Alex said. "Who tell me who it is hes not alound to talk to." I said getting mad she always tells me things. "Oh I think you will find out soon enough." She said. So when we got to our dorm and I changed into my skinny jeans and my purple tanktop and black wedge heels . I grabbed my book and we were on our way to the lake. "So weres Em?"I asked. "Well she seen this cute guy from ravenclaw and ditched me to hang with him."She said. "Hey lets sit here." I said while sitting under a shady tree. "Ok so any ideas on the song yet?"She asked "Not yet." I answered "But I think Oliver and Katties relationship will give me and idea." I said with a smirk.