judgements

"There you are I wasnt sure where you were."Oliver said huggin me. "Id be here."I said. Then my phone started to ring "Sorry I'll be back in a sec."I said "Hello?"I said. "Hey how are you its Hermione."she said. "Oh hey listen I cant talk now."I said. "Oh ok."she said. "I'll call you later besides I need you to do some reseaching for me kk well talk to you later bye luvs ya."I said and hung up before she could say anything else. "Im so sorry that was a friend from school."I said. "Not to worry dear."John Olivers dad said. "Jules come here."Aubry called from thier living room. "KK."I said. "You should spend the night tonight and we should go shopping tomorrow."she said. "Absolutly not you shouldnt be you know what we will talk about this later."her mom April said. "No lets talk about this now."Aubry said. "No the family should be here any moment and we dont need them walkng into us fighting."April said. "Must you always do that to her?"I asked. "Yep."Aubry said smiling. A few hours passed and we were all sitting down eating dinner. "So Juliet what do you plan on doing when you are done at hogwarts?"his aunt sarah asked. "Oh well I was thinking about becoming a modle or photographer or maybe even a muscision."I said smiling. "I suppoed thatd be a good job in the muggle world."Sarah said, "I think its a lovely idea for a carerr."John said. "How is quidditch going for you Oliver?"Sarah asked him. "Good its going great its my last year so hopfully we win the cup."he said smiling. "Maybe if you did have a girlfriend you wouldnt be so destracted."she said. "What year are you in exactly are you in Olivers?"she asked. "Umm no Im a year below him."I said. "Hmm."was all she said. "Next time Oliver pick a prettier one and smarter one to."she said. "You dont have to judge me cause you dont even know me."I said. getting up and walking out the door. I didnt really care it was pitch dark and raining. But I did get scared as soon as I seen a black object. "Aww Juliet we meet again you look so much like your father."the man said, "You dont even know my father."I said walking. "But I do dear girl and your mom as well."he said and vanished. ok that was weird. I ran all the home in heels and a drees how many girls can do that not many esecial while its raining. I love Beauxbatons for some of the things I learned like that. When I got home I called the only person I knew who I could talk to about this and it was Lupin. It rang several times before some one finally answered. "Hello?"It said and it was Lupin thank god for tha man. "Hey its me can I come over mom and dad and Em arent home and its super important."I said. "I'll be right over."he said. "kk thanks."I said and hung up.