marriage and a date

After the quiddich game we heard somting and then there were people screaming .Mr.Weasley told us to get to the portkey and stick together. Harry and I with our luck got lost it was just him and I. Of course Harry got knocked out. "Come on Harry wake up."I screamed crying. After 10 minutes he finally did."Thank god."I said hugging him and kissed his check. "You had me worried."I said. We both looked up and seen a guys cast a spell and looked right at us and was comig to us. So we ran behind a tent then we heard Hermione and Ron calling for us. "Wev been looking for you for ages."Ron said. The next day we were on the train to Hogwarts. "You know Sirus will want to hear about this."Hermione told Harry.When we got to Hogwarts the fist years got sorted and Dumboledore gave his speach. "Now will you please welcome the Lovely ladys of Beaxbatons accademy of magic."he said the doors opened and all the girls I once knew.All the boys were drooling over the girls go figure. I seen Em and Alex. When they were done with them showing off all the guys cheered and Seamus Kept whistling. Then the other school with all guys came in showing off. I have no idea what their name was because I wasnt listening go figure. Then Dumbledore said some other things but I just zoned out. 10 minutes later every one was talking again. "Jules."Hermione said. "Juliet."Seamus said the some one smacked the back of my head.:"Ok who ever did that Im going to punch like I punched Malfoy last year but harder."I said. "Sorry."Seamus said. "Haha Im joking."I said. "Whats wrong youv been so quiet."Dean said. "Its nothing."I said. I kept going back into my mind when Oliver broke up with me. "Juliet."Harry yelled. "Huh?"I said. "Your not ok Im taking you to the hospital wing."Harry said. "No I said Im fine."I said getting up and going to go talk to my old friends."I'll be back."I said. "Hey guys."I said but the ignored me. "Why arent you guys talking to me?"I asked. "We dont talk to people like you any more Julet your fake."my old friend Vanessa said. I walked back to my table and sat between Seamus and Hermione. "Stupid fake bitch."I said. "What happened?"Ron asked. "Vanessa said they dont talke to fake people like me any more."I said. "It will be ok you have us."Seamus said putting an arm around my waist and smiling at me.
 I went to my dorm and I got ready for bed and feel asleep. I woke up around 9:30 and went to the boys dorm since every one in my door kept annoying me. I knocked and went in. "Hey guys."I said smiling. "Hey you feeling better today?"Harry asked hugging me. "Much my dear friend."I said. "What do you want to do today?"I asked. "Im up for any thing."he said. "How about we get some breakfast first."I said. "Sounds good"he said. I took his hand and walk to the great hall. We sat down and ate.(F.F to the night they picked triwizard tornamat people)
Flure,Krum and Ced got picked. Then the goblet started to turn all red again and another peice of paper flew out."Harry potter."Dumbledore said. "Harry Potter."he yelled. Harry who was sitting next to me tried to make it seem like he wasnt there. "Harry."I said. "Harry for goodness sake"I said pushing him up.After he went to the room where the contestents went we all went to our common rooms. I sat in his dorm with Seamus,Dean,Nevile and Ron waiting for him.It wasnt possible for him to put his name in it he was always with me. Harry finally came back and I ran and hugged him. "Howd you do it?"Ron asked breaking the silance. "Never mind"he said. "I never asked for this to happn."Harry said still holding on to me. "You belive him?"Seamus asked. "Yeah I do and if you were his friends you all would ."I said. "Thanks Harry said. "No problem."I said. Then he kissed me and I kissed back. This is wrong.I told myself. No its not, some one told me. I pulled away and Harry said "Sorry." "No need to be sorry."I said and kissed him again. The next couple of weeks I never left Harrys side. We were by the lake just sitting and talking. This is what Oliver should have done with me.I thought. Stop it stop thinking about him he has already moved on and forgot about you.That same voice said. "Listen I dont know how to say this but our relationship is kind of getting old and well I just dont feel the same way I use to."Harry said looking away. "What are you saying?"I asked even tho I knew what he was saying "I want to break up."he said. "Fine."I said getting up and walking to the castle. Thats all you know how to do is walk away from your problems. I heard Oliver say in my head. "Hes right."I said to myself. "Harry."I said and ran to him. "Im sorry we can still be friends."he said. I just hugged him. "Why are you hugging me?"he asked. "I dont want to lose you like I lost....Oliver."I said. "I will always be here for you."he said kissing my forehead. We walked back to the castle and Dean and Seamus ran to me. "Hey Juliet read this"Dean said. I started to read the artical and couldnt belive it.Hes engaged to be married. "What?"Hermione asked taking the newspaper from me and read it while a tear slid down my cheack. See told you he moved on. the voice said. "Why,Why would you show her this?"Hermione asked. "Thought she wanted to know."Dean said. "I'll be back."I said. I took out my phone and diled his number."Hello."a womens voice said. "I need to talk to Oliver now"I said. "He busy."the women said."This is important so let me speak to him."I said."Sorry like I said hes busy planning our wedding."she said and hung up. So it was true. I slid down the wall and cried. "Hey you ok?"Dean asked. I just looked away. "I think hes stupid for not waiting for you I mean I would."he said. "Can we just drop it and lets face it shes way prettier then me any way."I said. "Thats a lie."he said. "No its not."I said. "Yes it is and you know it."he said. I just looked away. "What do you want me to say?"he asked. "Tell me the truth."I yelled. "You want the truth well here it is every one is getting tired of you because all you do is cry over Oliver deal with it he doesnt love you."he yelled. I looked at him and said "I loved him and he was the first guy who told me they loved me!"I yelled and ran to my dorm. Soon before I knew it all the gyffindors where in a room and professer mcgonagall telling us about the yule ball.I was sitting on the guys side next to Seamus. "Now the yule ball is Miss.Black what are you doing sitting over here with the boys?"she asked. And the girls all giggled. "I dont like half of the girls so Im here."I said.Seamus looked at me and smirked. "Any way back to the yule ball."she said and explained it.The only good part was Ron got all embarrest. "Now ladys on you feet."she said. I pulled Dean up and we started to dance I guess you could call it dancing. "Dude stop stepping on my feet."I said. "I cant help it."he said. "Your a dork."I said laughing. Saturday we got to go to hogmeade to get our outfits for the yule ball. I got mine even tho I never got asked yet. When I went to meet my friends for butterbeers I got asked by a ravenclaw and I said no kindly. "Jules wait up." heard some one say I turned around to see Dean. "Oh hey."I said. "You got a date yet?"he asked. "No"I said. "Well maybe you could go with me."he said. "Sure Id love to go with the guy who stepps on my feet."I said laughing. "Cool."he said. "Yeah well you better not step on my feet this time."I said. "I wont."he said smiling.