old bffs and parents

"Oh yeah about you spending the summer with me umm well me and my family are going on vacation with my exgrilfriends parents and her."Oliver said. "What!"I yelled. "Yeah but you can come over to the huge dinner party my parents are throwing if you want."he said. "Let me think about it I'll be right back."I said walking out. I walked into a compartment were Seamus and Dean was. "Hey guys."I said. "Hey dude guess what I found out."Seamus said happily. "What."I said. "Mom told me about you and sent me some pictures of us when we were little so we used to be friends."he said. "Haha told you but you never listen to me."I said. "So guys I have a question."I said. "Ok shoot."Dean said. "Well should I go to a party that Olivers parents are having and his exgirlfrined might be there so should I?"I asked. "Yeah show her how hot you are comparred to her."Seamus said. "Im so glade I have you guys."I said hugging them I will owl you guys or call."I said winking at them. I finally decied id go heck I might acctualy like it. I walked into the compartment and Oliver was gone. "Hey weres Oliver?"I asked Alex. "Oh I think he went to go talk to Cedric."she said. "K well I need to talk to him."I said. I walked out of the ocmpartment again and found him talking to Cedric. "Hey Ced."I said. "Hey Juliet."He said smiling and he hugged me. "Oliver can we talk?"I asked. "Sure."he said. "Be right back."He told Ced. "So I decied I will go to the dinner party tonight."I said smiling. "Oh cool Im happy."he said. But he didnt look happy. So finally we got off the train and Oliver said "I want you to meet my parents." "Umm ok."I said. "Mom,dad this is Juliet."Oliver said. "Hello."his mom said. "Its good to finally meet you Oliver has told us alot abou you in his letters."his father said. "Dad."Oliver said. "Its very nice to meet you guys to."I said. "Oliver introduce your sister."his mom said. "RightAubry this is.."He started "Juliet oh my god I havent seen you sice you left beaubaxtons."Aubry said. "I know wow you look so amazing and different."I said. "So do you."she said hugging me. So heres the thing Oiver sister Aubry and I use to be like sisters untill I moved. "Great Im dating my sisters best friend"Oliver said smiling.Then my phone stated to ring. "Excuse me for a moment"I said. "Hello?"I said. "Hey sista sista your staying withme all summerso I wil l pick you up later bye." "Wait noLiz"Then she hung up. "Im sorry about that itwas my siser."I said."Well its okwe better get home to set up for the party."his mom said. "It was lovely to meet you Juliet hope to see you at the dinner party tonight."his dad said. "Oh it was good to meet you to and I will defenitly be there tonight."I said. "Bye dude see you tonight."Aubry said hugging me. "kk."I said. "K well see you tonight."Oliver said hugging me and giving me a quick peck.