together again

"Well sing it later please?"Alex said "Ok ok dont go all weirdo on me please."I said laughing. "I didnt know you could sing or write music."Harry said."Yeah Hermione told you and Ron"I said "Oh yeah shes super awesome at it more awesome then she is at quidditch, Shes been writing music since she was like 9."Alex said like a pround mother would. "So lets go back to our room please?"She begged. "Lets go." I said laughing while running back. so when we got back I sang your not sorry for her. "Wow thats the coolest song ever."She said.

This is about spring time by the way

"I love spring because of the colors."I said. "I know its so beautiful." Em said. "Haha you are dumb."I said laughing. "Why?"She asked "You boyfriend is like talking to another girl and your just going to let him?"I asked. "Yeah shes is partner in potions and they have homework together."She said. I said nothing after that because I just seen Katie run by crying then Em ran after her. Figures I always get left for her. "Hey."Oliver said sitting next to me. "Bye."I said. "Wait please."He said. "Why should I?"I asked. "Because I love you."He said. "Well I dont love you."I said even tho I knew it was a lie and he did to most likley. "Look I said sorry."He said. "So you think saying sorry will fix every thing and we will go back to the way things used to be?"I asked. "Not really."He said. "Fine Ill give you one last chance and thats it."I said sighing. "I was hoping youd forgive me."

"Im still mad tho."I said.Then he kissed me. "Better?"He asked. "Alittle."I said. Weeks went by and before I knew it we were on the train home. I was sitting next to Oliver and Alex was acrossed from us and Ginny. "You guys are so cute together."Ginny said."I know."I said smiling."I wish I had a boyfriend to make me happy."Ginny said. "Well from what I hear Dean Thomas has taken a liking to you."I said smiling. "Really?"She asked. "Yeah." I said. "So Juliet are you staying at my house for the summer."Alex asked. "Oh right I totally forgot Oliver already asked me to stay at his house." I said. "Oh its ok."Alex said kind of sad. "Well we will see each other at school."I said