that was not what I expected

A week passed and I still never took back what I said to him. Im never this mean why would I say that. "So do you like that idea?"Asked Hermione. "What idea sorry I wasnt listening."I said. "That we make kattie feel better since her and Oliver broke up."Em asked. "They did?"I asked kind of happy. "Yeah you would have know it yesterday if you werent outside writing your dumb song."Em said. She never really got my music since its about love but whatever."So are you going to were on earth are you going?"Hermione asked. "I need to apoligize to some one."I said as I was getting up. As I was walking tword Oliver at the table since he was sitting with his quittich friends I kind of got butterflies in my stomach."Hey Oliver?"I asked and he turned around and I seen thoes beautiful brown eyes I rembered on the train. "What?"He asked. "Im sorry I was stupid and mad I never ment for what happened to happen its just I was just stupid thats it and Im really really sorry."I said crying. "It ok trust me if it wasnt for you Id still be with kattie and I never really liked her."He said smiling that smile I loved so much. Then he kissed me and I kissed back not caring who was looking or what people would say. When we broke apart I was just smiling. "Wow"was all he said. "I know well what are you doing today?"I asked. "Well maybe youd want to come watch quidditch practice today?"He asked. "I would love to just let me go change."I said since I was still in my school robes. "Ok Ill meet you down there."He said. "So you and mr quidditch captin huh?"Asked Alex smiling. "Well maybe I dont know."I said blushing. "Want to come with me to go watch practice please I dont want to go alone."I said. "Fine lets go oh and did you finish the song?"Alex asked. "I finished one."I said. When we were walking down there I started to get butterflies again whats up with that? "Hey Juliet I heard you found your Romeo."Fred and George said laughing. "Oh yeah hahaha laugh it up because."I started and then Oliver said "You two have to do extra laps." Then I started to giggle thats funny losers now see whos laughing. "Now whos laughing losers?"I said still laughing. "Whatever." they said. "Hey Marz."Said a voice and I knew exacly whos it was to. "What do you want Flint?"Asked Oliver coldly. "You have nothing to do with this Wood.Its between me and Marz."He fired back. "What do you want?"I asked agry. "I want you to go on a date with me."He said showing his ugly teeth. "Id rather die."I said. "Flint leve her alone."Oliver growled. "Why should I?"He asked. "Because shes my girlfriend."He said. "Well if it makes you mad I dont think I will."Flint said then walked away."Why is he such a jerk?"Asked Alex. "Hes aslytherin do the math."Oliver said. "Not all of them are jerks." I said. "Yeah they are Juliet have you never met them?"Asked Harry. I just walked up to the stands andopened my song book. "What was that about?"Asked Alex. "I have no idea."I said. "Wells how about you sing me your song?"She asked. "Not here come on lets go to the lake."I said. "But arent you suppoed to be here watching Oliver practice?" "Yeah well Ill sing it later."I said.