things are good.

2 years had passed. Aubry was now 3 and more talkitive then ever. Things have got better with Oliver hes been acting like a dad to her. "Mommy."Aubry said one night at dinner. "Yes?"I asked. "How did you and daddy meet?"she asked. I smiled and looked at Oliver who was smiling as well. "At school."I said.

"How did you guys start talking and stuff?"she asked. "On the train to school my friends and I sat with him since we where new."I said. "Did you like him when you first seen him?"she asked. "Yeah,yeah I did."I said. "Did daddy like you back?"she asked. "Your way to smart for you age we can finish talking about this tomorrow you have to go to bed."I said. "But I dont want to."she said. "Can I stay up for 15 more minutes?"she begged. "I dont know you have a play date with Bella tomorrow."I said. "Please?"she asked. "Yeah please."Oliver asked. "Fine.But only for 15 more minutes."I said. "Yay thanks mommy."she said hugging me. Her and Oliver went outside she wanted to catch firefies I wish I had some one to do that with when I was younger. I just watched them for awhile and smiled then the doorbell rang. I went and answered it. It was Emily. "What are you doing here?"I asked stepping out and closing the door. "I just came by to see you we havent talked in awhile."she said. "That was your doing not mine. You where the one that acted like a bitch when I needed you the most."I said. "I know and Im sorry.We are sisters and I never acted like one."she said. "Yeah I know."I said crossing my arms. "Mom."Aubry yelled coming to the front where Emily and I where. "Yeah?"I asked. "Daddy went inside cause aunt Aubry called."she said. "Ok go in the house then I'll be there in a few."I said as I opened the door for her to go in. "Shes yours?"Em asked. "Yeah and Olivers."I said. "Oh I didnt know"she said. "Well you would if you had been around."I said. "Im sorry I should have never done what I did."she said. "Fine I forgive you but you screw this chance up and thats it."I said. "Thanks you know mom and are going to want to see her?"Em asked. "I know."I said. "She lookes like you."she said. "Yeah except for the hair she has Olivers hair color and my curls."I said. "Well I better get going."she said, "Alright bye."I said hugging her. I went back inside and Oliver asked "Who was here?" "Emily"I said. "Oh."was all he said. "Wheres Aubry?"I asked upstairs. "I love you."he said. "I love you to."I said and he kissed me.I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands in my hair. "Mom."Aubry said coming down the stairs. We broke apart. "Im ready for bed."she said. "Alright"I said.

Oliver and I walked up to her room and put her to bed. "Can you sing me a song?"she asked."Yeah."I said. "Sing the one you always sing."she said. So I sang her tim mcgraw one of her favorite songs. "Goodnight."I said kissing her forehead. I closed the door and walked to mine and Olivers room. "You ok?"I asked. "Yeah Im fine."he said walking over to me. "I love your eyes."I said. He took my face in his hands and kissed me I kissed him back like always. I backed up to the door and closed it.His fingers lingered at the bottom of my shirt.Well where we went from there Im hopeing you know. We woke up the next morning at 9 got dressed. Aubry woke up at about 9:15. The phone started to ring. "I'll get it."I said. "Hello?"I said. "Hey its Audrey Bellas not feeling good so we have to hang out another time."she said. "It ok.Well talk to you later."I said hanging up the phone. I walked into the kitchen. "Who was that?"Oliver asked putting his hands on my waist. "Audrey she said Bellas not feeling well so I guess we are going to stay home today."I said. "I guess so."he said rubbing my back.