shes growing up and your missing it

Thoes 3 months really flew by.Before I knew it Aubry was 6 months old."Oliver." said."Yeah?"he ased. "Im going to the Weasleys every one wants to see Aubry."I said. "Ok.I have quidditch practice any way."he said."Be safe."he said kissing me. "Always am."I said. I used floo powder to get to the Weasleys. "Molly."I said holding Aubry. "In here dear."she called from the kitchen. "Hello dear."she said. "This must be Aubry I hear so much about."she said. And Aubry smild at her. "Yep its her."I said. "Where is every one else?"I asked. "Outside."she said. I took Aubry outside. Fred,George,Hermion,Harry,Ron,Ginny,Dean and Seamus where here. "Hey guys."I said. Ginny and Hermione where the first at my side. "Aww whos this?"Ginny asked. "Its Aubry."I said. "Shes so cute you baby sitting her or somthing?"Ginny ased. "Nope shes mine."I said. "What!"Ron yelled. "Yep shes mine and Olivers."I said smiling. "She has your eyes."Hermione said. "I know but you can tell she will have Olivers hair color."I siad. "You want to hold her?"I asked Hermione. "Can I?"she asked. "Yeah."I said handing Aubry to her. I walked over to the boys while Hermione and Ginny played with Aubry. "I cant belive you had a kid."Harry said. "I know me eaither."I said. "But she is adorable."Fred said. "Got to teach her how to prank."George said. "I think she will be more interested in boys then pranks."I said. "Olivers wanting her to play quidditch."I said. "Well what do you want her to do?"Seamus asked. "I want her to do what ever she wants to as long as shes happy."I said. "I cant belive your a mom and married."Dean said a bit mad. "Well Iv deffinitly grown up."I said. "And you have grown up quit well."Harry said. "Thanks.I just hope Aubry wont go threw what I did."I said. "What do you mean?"Ron asked. "Well a few months before Aubry was born Oliver and I got into a huge fight. He came home drunk and hit me and kind of made me fall down the stairs but its behind us he hasnt done it since."I said.

"Wow never thought Oliver would do somthing like that."Harry said, "I know but I also dont want her to go threw heart breaks.But I cant protect her from every thing."I said. "She likes Hermione and Ginny."I said smiling. "You guys should play with her so she can get used to you guys."I said. They all looked at me. "What?"I asked. "Your going to bring her over here alot?"Fred asked. "Yeah I mean shes loves it here I can tell."I said. Aubry and I left at about 10. "Hey Oliver Im home."I said. "Hey."he said. "Aubry fell asleep Hermione and Ginny played with her."I said. "So you going to take her over there more offten?"he asked. "Id like to."I said. We put Aubry to bed and went to bed ourselfs. Oliver was at practice again so I took Aubry to the Weasleys again. "Hermione Juliets here."Ron yelled. "Hi to you to Ron."I said. "Oh sorry hi."he said. "Hey do you want to hold Aubry?"I asked. "Sure."he said. I gave her to him. "Your so cute.You look like you mom and like your dad. Im Ron your uncle."Ron said to Aubry. "Your such an adorable baby."he said to her. Harry and Seamus came down to Ron talking to Aubry. "Hey Ron got a new friend?"Harry asked. "I was just."he stammered for words. "Harry you want to hold her?"Ron asked. "Sure."he said. "You look like your mom you have her eyes."Harry said to Aubry. "She does."Seamus said. "Aww your such a cute little baby your so going to be a quidditch play like your mom and dad."Harry said. "Aww its my beautiful neic Aubry."Hermione said coming down the stairs. "Shes going to have so many aunts and uncles she going to go nuts."I said. "Like her mother."Ron said. "Hey I am not nuts."I said. "Oh yeah I seen your pictures in a magaizen I didnt know you are a modle."Hermione said. "Yeah I forgot to tell you."I said.

"Id like to have Oliver around for her more but hes so busy with quidditch he doesnt even have time for me any more."I told Hermione. "Hopefully things get better."she said. "Yeah I hope."I said. Harry was playing with Aubry while Ron and Seamus where talking. "Funny Harry is more of a dad then Oliver is."I said. "He will get better with it."she said. I took Aubry home at 4:30 since Oliver would be home any minute. I let Aubry crawl around on the floor. "Hey."Oliver said walking in and went upstairs to change. He came back down and said. "I'll be back later Josh is throwing a party."he said. "You know Aubrys growing up and your missing it."I yelled.He came back in. "What?"he asked. "Aubry is growing up and your missing it."I said. "How am I missing it?"he asked. "Your always gone you never play with her let alone take her any where what are you ashamed of your own daughter?"I asked. "Thats besides the point."he said. "What is the point Oliver?"I asked. "I dont have time for this he said and walked out.