dinner and questions

I was at home finally and it was about 7:30 their dinner party was in a half and hour. Im the only one home mom dad and Emily went on vacation. I call Emilys mom my mom cause shes the closes thing I have to a mother. So I finally decied on what I was going to wear.
I was finally at their house and I knocked on the door. "Hey dude you look great."Aubry said. "Um thanks so do you."I said . "Your dress is like one my mom wanted me to wear but sike Im not taking your style away."Aubry said. "Lets go to my room watch some tv play on the computer."Aubry said. "Ok Im kind of scared to see what your room looks like."I said laughing. "Haha dont be. So hows mom and dad and Em and Liz?"She asked. "Good except Im the only one thats going to be home for like 3 month."I said. "What why?"Aubry asked "They all thought I was staying with Oliver but since you guys are going on vacation so were they and the only other place to stay besides my house is Lizs but I really dont want to she hangs out with some weird people."I said sitting down on her bed. "Well good new chika Kattie got a stomache flu so vaca is off so you can so stay here."She said. "Are you sure?"I asked. "Yeah totally and we can make fun of Oliver."Aubry said. "Sounds fun lets."I said. "Hey Aub do you know when oh hey never mind."Oliver said. "Oliver you girlfriend is living with us for 3 months."Aubry said. "Sounds fun and by the way you look nice."Oliver said. "What the heck are you talking about she looks smoking."Aubry said laughing. "Im officaly weirdid out now."I said. "So dont you have like another little sister or somthing?"I asked."Yeah we do."Aubry said like jade from victouios. "Dude stop you know I hate it when you sound like that."I said. Yes wer 16 and watch vicorious haha. "So any ways hows your song.?"Aubry asked. "Good I finished it acctualy and I want to write another one but I have no Ideas yet so."I said. "Aubry Oliver the guests will be in a few minutes so stop oh you here good."their mom said with a fake smile. "Hey."I said smiling. "Well why dont you guys wait down stairs?"she said. As we walked down the stairs I whispered to Aubry "She doent like me does she?" "Nope but dad loves you so dont worry."she said. "Oh theres Aubry."her dad said. "Hey daddy hey grandpa."Aubry said. "This must be the lovely Juliet I always hear about its so good to finaly meet you."he said. "Yeah you to."I said. His smile kind of faded when he looked at my neckless like alot of people. "If you dont mind me asking where did you get that?"he asked pointing to my neckless. "Oh Im not sure Iv had it forever."I said. "And what is you last name?"he asked. "Marz."I said simply. "Hmm are you sure because you look fimilar and well Im not to sure about."he started but got cut of by Olivers dad. "Dad."he said with a firm look on his face. And the strange thing he look fimilar.