love hurts but other time you love it

"You should go back to him and tell him how you feel."Hermione said. "Ok."I said. Soon I was at Olivers.He didnt come in till 1 in the morning. "Hey you didnt have to wait up."Oliver said. "Yeah I did."I said. "Do you love me?"I asked. "Why are you asking?"he asked. "Just answer me do you love me?"I asked. He didnt answer me he just walked up the stairs to his room and slammed the door.I sat on the stairs and cried after I was calm enough I went to his room and said. "Im leaving." and headed for the bedroom door to go down stairs to leve. "Wait."he said and grabed my arm. "Im sorry.I Love you."he said. "I love you to."I said. "Why wouldnt you look at for the longest time?"I asked. "Every time I did I seen hurt in your eyes."he said. Then he did somthing I hadnt expcted he kissed full on th mouth. I kissed him back. "Iv missed your vioce and your touch."he mumbled aginst my lips. "Iv missed you."he mummbled aginst my neck as he kissed it. "Iv missed you to."I said as he contiuned kissing my neck. I let a moan excape my lips and felt Oliver smile while kissing my neck. We started walked over to the bed while kissing but then before we could get any farther my phone rang. "I have to answer it."I said. His arm was around my waist and tightened his grip. "Oliver come on."I said as he acted like a little kid hanging on me. "Come on Oliver let go I have to answer my phone let go."I said laughing at his stuberness. "I dont want to."he mumbled aginst my neck kissing it. I finally got my phone and answered it. "Hello?"I said sitting on the bed. "Hey its Dean."he said. "Oh hey Dean."I said. Oliver continued to kiss my neck while I talked to Dean. "Dean can I call you back later."I asked trying not to giggle. "Uhh yeah sure."he said and hung up. I trew my phone on the dresser and Oliver and I were back to were we were kissing and well one thing lead to another. I woke up at 7 still tired but my phone was ringing so I answered it "Hey Herms."I said in a whisper. "Hey so how are things?"she asked. "Amazing "I said giggling. "Tell me the details later."she said. "Umm sure well bye."I said and hung up. I closed my eyes and layed my head on Olivers chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I woke up for the second time at 10:00. Oliver was gone so I got up and got dressed. I walked down the stairs and in the livingroom Oliver was watching tv. I walked over to the couch and sat down. "Hey."he said smiling puting an arm around me. "Hey."I said leaning into him. "What do you feel like doing today?"he asked "How about we just hang out here." I said. "Sounds good."he said.