love,weddings and babies?

A year had passed I became a model. Oliver and I are getting married soon and want to have children we are extreamly happy together. "So what colors to you want to use for the wedding?"I asked. "Oliver."I said. "What?"he asked."We still have to pick out colors ,my dress,flowers."I said. "You need to relax."he said rubbing my shoulders. "Keep doing that please."I said lauging."No problem."he said.Then he started to kiss my neck then nibbled at it. I let out a moan and quickly covered my mouth with my hands. While Oliver just laughed. "That was not funny."I said getting up. "Your right it wasnt Im sorry."he said kissing me.I wrapped my arms around his neck while he began to kiss my neck his hand was slidding up my thigh and made me shiver. I felt him smile. Then he began to nibble at my neck.Before we could get any where else the doorbell rang. "Oliver I have to get the door."I said taking my arms from his neck. "No."he said pinning my arms to the wall. "Please."I said. "Fine."he said. I walked to the door and opened it. "Hey Hermione I forgot you were coming."I said. "I told you like 20 minutes ago."she said. "Right it must have umm slipped my mind."I siad. "Sure it did."she said smiling. "Oh right come in."I said. "Thanks."she said. "I love your guys house."she said. "Yeah me to."I said. "So have you decided on colors yet?"she asked. "Well I have but Oliver hasnt."I said.

7 months later and we were already married and coming back from our honey moon.It was about November and Im finally 20. And sadly now that we are back Oliver has to go back to quidditch practice.Over the few weeks we were gone I havent been feeling good so I called Audrey to come over."Hey how was Italy?"she asked walking in the house. "Amazing the sights were simply beautiful."I said. "Thats not what I ment but lets go with that."she said smirking. "Dude I wouldnt even tell you any way."I said. "What are we doing today?"she asked. "Lets just stay here and talk."I said. "Alright."she said as we sat outside on the patio. "I think I might me pregnat."I said. "What?!?"she said. "Dont make me say it again."I said. "Did you take a test yet or at least go to the doctors?"she asked. "Not yet but I did make an appointment I go at 2:15."I said. "Well we better get going."she said. "We you mean youll go with me?"I asked. "Yeah what are friends for?"she asked. "Thanks."I said hugging her.We got to the doctors and found out I was 3 months pregnate great.

Oliver came home around 7 that night. "We need to talk."I said. "Ok what about?"he asked sitting next to me on the couch. "Oliver Im well Im pregnate."I said. "Thats great news."he said. "Wait your not mad?"I asked. "No why would I be?"he asked. "I dont know."I said. "What do you want it to be?"I asked. "I dont care boy or girl is fine with me."he said