heartbreaks and quidditch good combo

All good things have to come to an end no matter how hard we try to keep them. Today was the last day at hogwarts for Oliver Wood but not me. On the train ride home I hadnt said one thing. Oliver finally broke the silance "Im moving Mom,Dad and I." "Where are you moving to?"I asked. "Scotland."he said "For quidditch and we cant have a long distance relationship when you graduate from Hogwats maybe if Im not dating anyone."he said. "Im doing this for you trust me."he said. "No your not your doing it for you."I said walking out of the compartment. "Thats all you know how to do is run away from your problems."he yelled. "You dont know anything so dont you dare say any thing."I yelled back . I walked to a compartment and locked myself in there utill the train stopped. I got my stuff and ran to mrs.Weasley who was waiting for me. "Hello dear where are the others never mind I see them."she said. We all walked to the car. I walked with my head down the whole time trying not to cry. Harry and Ron kept excaging glances . When we got to the Weasleys I ran to Mine and Ginnys room and wrote to my father. No not Ems step dad my real dad Sirius Black yep hes my dad. I wrote Dear Dad,Last day of school today but theres still next year.Oliver and I broke up again and it feels like a whole has been cut threw my chest. Your the only one I knew who to tell.

Love you lots J.E.B (Juliet Elizabeth Black)

I walked down the stair and seen Harry peting his owl. "Hey Harry would you mind if I used hedwig to send Dad a letter?"I asked. "Oh yeah sure."he said. "Thank ."I said. All threw my summer at the Weasleys all I did was stay in mine and Ginnys room. But one day I got woken up early by Hermione. "What are you doing here?"I asked "Today we go to the quidditch game rember."she said. "Oh yeah."I said ."I will be back in a few now get dressed."she said I got up brushed my teeth,hair and got dressed and straightend my hair. When I came down every one was ready and walking out the door. Ron and Harry waited for me kindly. "What have you done to your hair?"Harry asked. "You dont like it?"I asked. "No I mean it looks great but you know Im not used it."He said. I smiled. "Hey your smilig."he said. Wich made me laugh. "Now your laughing."he said. "God I love you Harry Potter."I said putting my arm around his waist and heput his arm around me. "Who doesnt?"he asked laughing. "Losers."I said. Then Mr.Weasley stopped out of no where. "Um Mr.Weasley why did we stop?"I asked. "Every one this is amos Diggory."he said. Then a boy jumped out of a tree.It was Cedric. Ced stared to talk to the twins while Hermione and Ginny looked at each other like an omg did you see how hot he was.We got to the portkey and started spinning. "Let go kids."Mr.Weasley siad. "What."Hermione said. "Let go."he said again. We all let go and fell. Cedric helped Harry up and then Cedric helped me up. "You ok?"he asked still holding my hand. I looked at our hands and took mine from him and walked away. "I dont see why you mad at me Jules."he said. "You knew and you never told me thats why."I said.

Harry,Ron,Hermione and I walked around for a bit.Harrys hand kept brushing mine so I grabed it.He looked up and smiled"Is it just me or did everything turn green?"I asked smiling. "Harry,Ron,Hermione,Juliet."we heard our names getting called. We turned around and seen Seamus,Dean and Seamus's mom. "Hey guys."Dean said, "Hey."we said. We talked for a bit and Dean asked "So are you and Harry dating now?" "Not that I know of."I said. "Well we better get going."I said. We said goodbyes and I took Harrys hand and we began to walk again. "Hey Harry."Olivers voice said. "Hey Wood."Harry said. "Can you come meet my parents and my sister?"he asked. "Umm yeah sure."Harry said. "Thanks.You guys can come to."Oliver said.

We walked to the tent where they where staying and he introduced Harry ,Ron and Hermione. Harry and I where still holding hands.Oliver looked down at mine and Harrys hand and at me. I looked away. "Well we better be going."Harry said. "It was greart to meet you guys and good to see you again Oliver."Harry said.