finished song and heat breaks

~1 month later~

"So any ideas yet?"asked Alex. Asking about my song. "Yess I finished it."I screamed with excitment. "What you never told me you were wrighting a song."Alex said. "Haha Ill sing it later if you want." I said. "I cant belive her!"Oliver said clearly upset. most likely because of Kattie she always fights with him when ever we talk. "What did she do this time?"Me and Alex asked at the same time. "She said if I love her Ill stop being friends with you." He said. "Well if you do then dont be friends with me." I said sadly but not showing it. "I mean its over love I would choose love over friendship any day." I said lying. "Jules what are you doing?"Alex whispered in my ear. "I mean if you love her enough we wount be friends any more."I said "What are you doing?"Alex hissed. "I guess we cant be friends any more I mean I like you as a friend but I love Kattie."Oliver said not showing any emotion. "Ok well just go then and dont try to talk to me when shes not around since we arent friends."I said trying not to cry. "Fine then but I have to thanks for understanding." He said. Not even looking back he walked away. "Why would you do that?"Alex asked. As I sat down and covered my face with my hands so she wouldnt see me cry. I never cried never I was always the strong one but I guess the more you love some one the harder it is when you say goodbye. "Its only a matter of time untill he finds out."I said. "Finds out what?"Alex asked. "Nothing Im going for a walk."I said. As I was walking I seen Dean and Seamus we had gottan close this past month like me and Oliver. "Hey guys."I said faking a smile. "What happened?"Asked Dean. "Oliver said we cant be friends any more because of kattie."I said. "Thats dumb if I had a girlfriend I would dump her cause you like a 1 in a million friend."Said Dean. "Awww thanks I wish all guys were like you."I said. I was in the common room while almost everyone was in the great hall for dinner. "Hey." came a voice from behind me who I knew was Olivers. "What do you want."I asked sounding meaner then I intended. "Well I just wanted to say thanks for understanding today."Oliver said. "First of all I know you love her thats why I didnt blow up at you like Im going to right now!"I yelled. "You know I think you would have figgured it out by now the only reason she doesnt want you being friends with me is because I might tell you."I started "You know what Ill let you figure it out since we arent friends so I dont have to tell you."I Yelled even louder. "Now please dont talk to me any more."I said calm now. "Fine same with you then dont talk to me." He said and when he said it my heart shattered and when he said I seen the hurt in his eyes.