quidditch

"I have quidditch practice today you and Aubry should come Im sure shed love to watch us practice."Oliver said. "I'll go ask her."I said. I walked up the stairs and went to her room she wasnt there so I went to mine and Olivers. Aubry was there in my heels playing house. I just stode in the door way and watched her and smiled. Oliver came and hugged me from behind we watched Aubry for a few minutes and walked in. "Hey Aubry how would you like to go watch dad practice quidditch?"I asked. "Yeah can we mommy please?"she asked, "Yeah now go in your room so you can get dressed."I told her. I dressed Aubry and put her shoes on then brushed her hair and finally brushed her teeth. "Come one mom."Aubry said running down the steps. "Aubry dont run down the stairs you might fall."I said. We got to the quidditch pitch and Aubry held on to mine and Olivers hand. "Daddy has to change now he will be right back."Oliver said to Aubr.

We watched them pracitce and Aubry loved it."I cant wait till I can play."she said. "So when the time comes where are you wanting to go to school Beauxbatons or Hogwarts?"I asked. "Hogwarts."she said smiling.

Now when I look back at things I think of the fights,the heartaches and heartbreaks,the love and Aubry.Im honestly glade every thing that happened has happened or else I wouldnt be the women I am today.Things always work out for the wost and best and some times you love every thing that has happened.