Chapter Twelve

He wants me dead.

That’s what kept going through my head.

He wants me dead.

I looked down.

“Nathan he’s not going to stop until you are.” She kept going. I have to say it wasn’t helping at all.

I turned to my side and got sick.

It was all to much.

Kidnapped, plane crashed, lied to, tortured, he wants me dead.

I leaned my head back against the tree and closed my eyes. “Why?”

She sighed, “I don’t know. You know who we are. He doesnt want you telling anyone. And he cant get money out of you now. I never wanted any of this to happen.”

I looked at her, “who are you really?”

She sat down, “My names Hazel. And I’m a horrible horrible person.”

I didn’t say anything.

“My mom she needs a surgery. We can’t afford it. So my uncle Ryan.

He decided to come up with a plan and he heard that the big boy band “The Wanted” were going to be at the airport leaving.

He decided that we would kidnap one and you were the one that was alone at the time”

He walked back. “Alright you’ve had enough time.”

She stood up.

He walked over and squatted down next to me, “i bet your friends left to go home and never even realized you are gone.”

I shook my head and looked down.

Lilly. I mean Hazel looked at me then looked away.

Three days. Three days I was kidnapped by Ryan and Hazel.

One week. One week was how long we have been stuck on this island.

The other survivors have tried to find us. We have heard them screaming our names and searching the woods but Ryan always manages to hold me at gun point before I can do anything or yell back.

Yeah that’s right. Gun point.

I bet that the other survivors think we are dead. But I only hoped that Joel knew that I was still alive.

On day two I tried to get away. I managed to get out of my ties and started running. That only earned me a broken leg.

Now I’m sitting here hands tied around a tree, a broken leg, and hungry.

I haven’t eaten anything in three days.

Hazel gives me water when Ryan’s not looking but I still don’t trust her.

Ryan said he went to go steal more supplies so it was just me and Hazel.

“So why hasn’t he killed me already?” I said looking at her.

She shook her head, “I don’t know. I don’t think he wants to but he doesn’t want you to tell anyone who we are.”

But he’s going to.