The Dozen Shugo Charas

Ciel Nakumuri believes that getting rid of X Eggs will give people more happiness in replace for hers.

Shugo Charas- Ciel changes to the Character's full appearance to hide herself.

Embryo: She turns into whatever Ciel desires to be, also can copy other Shugo Chara's powers. She's also what the Guardians and Easter have been looking for. Embryo barely shows herself to protect Ciel. (Boy cut Short white hair with gold eyes wearing a plain white frilly dress. Has golden wings.)

Masku (Fencer of Darkness): He is the black half of Ciel's wish to go against bad people using a rapier to fence them off. Calm yet a little abusing. (Black messy hair and a deep black eyes that glare mostly every time, wears a european soldier like outfit. Like the one in Black Butler. Wears a black crown.)

Rade (Fencer of Light): She is the white half of Ciel's wish to be emotionless and calm. Between her and Masku, they are equal in battle, but hard core against any opponent. Depending how strong Ciel wants to destroy the enemy. (Past her shoulders length white hair, light blue eyes, wears the same outfit as Masku, but white and a skirt. Wears a white tiara.)

Tina: She is Ciel's wish to be romantic and joy in her music in piano and singing. Ciel likes to character change with her. To perform and bring happiness to everyone. (Red long hair wearing a red gown, green eyes. Also wears fancy jewelry and shoes. Weapon usually is a piano, it's music wraps up the X Eggs together.)

Punkuta: A rock/punk star that brings a different type of happiness to everyone. Ciel character transformation with her to perform concerts. Punkuta character is to show Ciel's pain in music and voice, but basically sings about life in general. Punkuta writes allot of music for herself and Tina to perform great songs along side with Cieil. (Short hair like Ciel's, but blue and red eyes. Has devil wings on lower back. Wears a black bow on the side and gothic clothes.)

Ruka: Ruka is an archer character which gives Ciel a good shooting distance to get the X Eggs. She sometimes wonder if she's worthy to be Ciel's Shugo Chara since Ciel doesn't character transformation allot with her. But that changes when she sees Ciel's past. (Light green hair in pigtails. Hazel eyes and wears a Robin Hood style clothes, but no hat but instead a hood.)

Alice: Alice is like 'Alice' in wonderland and likes to get herself lost, yet she finds delicious sweets randomly. She is Ciel's wish to enjoy being free with curiosity, also the joy of eating. (Looks like 'Alice in Wonderland')

Akuma: He is a demon and a phantom that forced Ciel to be his host. He doesn't help Ciel as much, but cares deeply for her. He uses dark magic and gives Ciel the ability to fly with no limit. Giving her air through magic. NOTE: Akuma isn't a Egg Character! (Wears a spirit fox mask and fancy French clothes with a feathered hat. He is covered in a color of a very dark dark blue mistaken for black. Except his spirit fox mask is white. No one knows what eye color he has, but he has long black hair.)

Matsuto: he is Ciel's wish to be smart and experiential in experiments. But people don't take girls seriously so that's why Matsuto is a guy. Character transformation Ciel to also a guy in full appearance. Just like Masku. (Short brown hair and blue eyes. Wears a lab coat over black shirt and pants. Also wears glasses.)

Hikari: She is the radiant beauty that Ciel desires to be outgoing and beautiful. Hikari didn't believe that she is Ciel's egg character after seeing Ciel's appearance. But int he end she knows why Ciel desires to be like her after seeing Ciel's past. (Has long pink hair to her bottom, wears expensive brands-channel and other brands. Has brown eyes. Sometimes is mistaken to be Amu's older sister, and plays along.)

Sasuke: He is Ciel's wish to be secrete and sneaky. He is a thief and a ninja. Ciel has a tendency to steal to survive. Which is when Sasuke was born to help her not screw up. They like to take people's identities to get what Ciel desires. Embryo helps out to with the stolen girl's identity appearance and Sasuke helps with the stolen guy's identity appearance. (Has short dark purple hair and dark brown eyes and wears a ninja outfit.)

Kenta: He's Ciel's wish to be lucky and gamble with life through the mafia/yakuza. Kenta gambles and always wins to get money to fit the lifestyle that Ciel wishes. He and Sasuke get along pretty well. Along with Fumiko, she helps Kenta and Sasuke with strategy and certain items that are needed. (Short blonde hair and violet eyes. Wears a mafia suit)

Fumiko (The Planner): she is Ciel's wish to be a good planner in life and game wise. Ciel wants to take over her dad's company to make it a better company, but is needed to have strategy. That is when Fumiko was born. (orange mushroom hair shape and green eyes. Wears glasses and sweats. Has a video game or DS with her always.)