Light and Dark

"Students, meet your new classmate. Nakumuri Ciel, she just transferred from England. So be nice!" The teacher points at all the students.

What a drag. I slightly bow in respect. "Nice to meet you..." When I straightened back up I noticed a girl with long blonde hair in long pig tails.

She narrows her eyes at me like a threat. I give her a fake eye closing smile. Bring it on. Whatever it is...

"You will be sitting next to Tsukiyomi Ikuto. He'll raise his hand so you will know." The teacher demanded.

Such a demanding teacher...When will they learn to grow a heart?

The guy that the teacher mention was sitting three rows in front of me. Raising his hand like he didn't care. The girl that glared at me early was sitting next to the empty seat in between the guy and her.

Why do I even bother with these people? I walk down the isle and sit in the empty seat. The teacher then started talking about William Shakespeare and dumb love stories.

"Pfft, like I trust love, look how it turned out for Romeo an Juliet." I whispered and took out my iPhone and started looking for houses to stay in.

There were some mansions, but they were far away and it would be too big for one person. Well one person an 12 Shugo Charas and a demon.

"You shouldn't be doing that during class..." The guy, I think his name was Kento? No, must be Keito... Wait, it's Ikuto!

"Does it look like I care, Ikuto?" My eyes slightly glares at him to the side.

"Don't talk to him that way!" The girl on my right whispered loudly.

"Utau." Ikuto threatened. "Be nice."

She slowly sinks back in her chair in shame. Good, she deserved that. I scroll to Seiya Elementary School's website. I need to find Hinamori Amu. The sooner I get the Humpty Lock the closer I get to my goal.

Just my luck! Her personal info and family is on her profile. Well then again I did hack into the school system to get what I want. I continued reading. She has a mom and dad and a younger sibling. Now if I can just get the parent's signatures I could pretend to be their daughter from a fake birth certificate.

"Nya~!"

I look down to notice a Guardian Character that looks like Ikuto but has cat ears and a tail. He was looking at my iPhone. Damn!

He turns around and looks at me. Pretend he's not there, he'll go away soon. I fake sighed and lock the iPhone screen. "Seems like I can't find a place to stay..."

"Ya! I know you can see me!" The Gaurdian Character tempts me.

I fold my arms with the Gaurdian Character and set my head down on my left side. "Dumb daily hour time....it would have been night time over at England."

I'll take a few minutes of sleep. Embryo would appreciate it and I really need to visit Egg's Cradle. How all the eggs are made with Shugo Charas ready to be born. My eyes slowly closed. Please don't let there be any good dreams...

"Let me go!" This cat just won't shut up! I hug him more and try to sleep again.

"Um excuse me Nakumuri-chan?"

Never mind, there goes my sleep... I look up to notice that everyone's gone except Ikuto and Utau. Ikuto was probably the one who called me out. I stand up and grabbed my things.

Slam! Ikuto's hand stopped me from going anywhere. I look up slightly to his gold eyes. "We know you can see Shugo Charas." He stated.

Act dumb, he won't notice. I tilt my head to the side. Giving him a clueless look. " 'Shugo Chara'? What's that?" I asked.