True Selfs are Their Fake Selfs

Rade and Masku flies over to me and grabs my hand. We start Character Change and my hair turns half white. I close my eyes and open my eyes, my guess is that one of them is purple and the other is gold.

My clothes is cut in half, half white and half black. Its a dress with leggings, I also wore high heel knee length boots.

On my white side, I hold a rapier that the blade is gold and the hilt and handle was gold and white mixed together. On my black side I hold a black rapier blade with a dark purple hilt and handle.

"Awe~!" Wilma giggled. She flies in the air kick her feet as she laughs. "Whatcha going to do? You're not even to your full power!"

I glare at her. "Oh really now..." I gritted my teeth in pain. Damn! I transformed without thinking straight.

'Ciel-Sama!' Both Masku and Rade yell in worry.

I cough into my hand and a trickle of blood came out. I glare at it feeling disgusted. I need the Dumpty Key!

I force a glare at Amu, "Give m-me the..." I spit out blood. "D-Dumpty Key!"

She shakes her head. She denies?!

"Aww~! How sad!" Wilma flies over to me. "You give up already?"

'We need back up!' Rade screams inside of me. I shake my head.

A crushing feeling hits my back. I slowly glance up and see that Wilma stomped her foot on my back.

"Weak!" Wilma cackles.

"Catch!" I heard someone yell. It's Ikuto!

I reach my hand out and caught a key. Was this it?

Wilma is then pushed away from Ruka? She lifts me up. "We reached our goal."

I blink, a tear flows down and I smile. "Finally."

I lock the Humpty Lock to my Empty Chain, then I put the Dumpty Key in the Humpty Lock.

I lift my wrist up to my face. I hold the key in place ready to lock. "My Heart, Chained." I locked. "Ultimate Dream Masquerade!"

A bright light consumes me. Metal covers me and I hear everyone gasp. 'We have armor! It's half black and white!' Masku happily said.

'So is our rapier.' Rade said with a slight of happiness to it.

I smirk. "You were saying, Wilma?"

I can see her shiver in fear. I dash over to the X-Monsters and pierce everyone of them. They turn white and turn back into character eggs. They are all still unborn! I have to bring them back to Egg's Cradle!

But first...

I get ready to strike Wilma.

"Stop!" Amu forces herself in front of Wilma.

Everyone goes silent, including me.

"Are you planning to kill her?" Amu is close to crying. "I know she did some things to unborn egg characters," A couple of tears fall down. "But it doesn't lead to killing!"

Wilma laughs. "She's right."

I lower down my rapier.

Wilma takes my surrender and grabs Amu. "Thanks girlie! now I have a hostage!"

'Can I still strike her without getting Amu?' I asked Masku and Rade.

'We are just draining the True X Character.' Rade said back.

'Then anywhere is fine, even the arm around Amu's neck.' Masku pointed out.

"What's wrong? Can't talk now since I have a hostage? Don't worry," Wilma tightens her grip on Amu, making her squeak. "She's in good hands."

I glance at everyone in the room. They transformed, but didn't make a move. Well besides my characters.

Even Ikuto transformed. does he still have feelings for her?

Stop! He said his feelings for me are true!

"Ikuto." I call him out.

He looks down from his spot on the balcony that he stands on.

"Do you trust me?" I asked him.

He nods.

I lift my weapon. "The Masquerade's Finale!" I chanted and hit Wilma's arm with my rapier.

A white glow forms around Wilma and a dark purple soul with glasses on diminishes in the light.

Wilma falls into Akuma's arms as he appears behind her.

"My Heart..." I whispered. That power. Is truly the power that I want. To destroy Easter and the owners. Once and for all... "Breaks..."

The darkness consumes me once more. I use too much of my power.