Character Change or Not?

A/N: The last girl is what Ciel looks like. She's about 5.2 foot tall and has blue eyes.

I put the Humpty Lock back into the Empty Chain's secrete box. I have to think of a plan before I start posing as Amu's older sister...

Should I get the fake birth certificate first or character transformation with Hikari. I hear thirteen popping noises. Oh no...

I turn around to see my dozen Guardian Characters and Akuma chatting to each other. Fumiko, my gamer and strategy self, floats over to me. Her purple glasses and mushroom orange hair bop up and down as she tries to beat a boss on her video game.

"Almost done..." She puts up her purple hoodie.

Not good. Fumiko can go on for hours, maybe days! She almost bumps into Tina as she and Punkuta were practicing. But they moved slightly away in time. Now she's going to bump into Kenta and Sasuke!

"Fumiko, pay attention on where you're going!" I called out.

Fumiko looks up. "Eh?"

She crashes into Sasuke. They tumble and roll in midair. Kenta tries to stop them with his mafia hat, but I knew it wouldn't work. And it didn't stop them. They crash into me and I trip over my foot.

I close my eyes, ready to hit the ground.

. . .Okay, I should have hit the ground by now. I open one eye and see that cat Guardian Character.

"Heh! Looks like she's been lying!" He takes out Fumiko from behind him. She's a hostage?! What happened to Sasuke?!

I open the other eye to see Ikuto was the one who caught me.

I look around and notices that all my Guardian Characters are gone. They must have gone back into their eggs.

"Ciel!" Fumiko tries to get out of Ikuto's Guardian Character's grip.

"Ikuto, let her go!" I growl as I push him away. He smirks and character changes. On top of his head was a pair of cat ears and his tail swishes showing he has a tail.

I frown. "Two can play at that game..."

"Ciel..." Fumiko gasps for air.

"You perverted cat, let go!" I flick the Guardian Character's head. He lets go for a second, just enough time for Fumiko to get away from him.

She quickly flies over to me and floats by my side.

"Game over, it ends for everyone." I chanted and Fumiko and I Character change. I changed into Fumiko's purple sweats and her glasses appear on my face. I still am in my body.

Ikuto smirks. "Looks like she's serious, Yoru."

"Of course she would character transformation~" Yoru snickers.

I smirk. "Sorry to ruin the fun," I bring up a DS from my pocket. "But this is just character change to me!"

"WHAT?!" They both yelled.

"Final Fantasy!" I summon thirteen swords and they swarm in a circle around me.

I snap with a slight electricity dancing on the tip of my fingers. "Lightning's Core." (A/N: To look up weapon check out 'Lightning's first weapon')

I grab the summoned sword and slice at Ikuto.

He dodges it an jumps up on the telephone wire. What a sly cat! I switch the blade back inside and shoot at the wires to make him fall.

Ikuto just runs along the stable wires as I follow in pursuit by shooting at him. This is getting no where!

"Come down here and fight!" I growled as he continues to tease me.

He sticks his tongue out. "Come and get me."

What is that thing that Ruka says I need? Oh yeah, patience...

I hate being patient!

I snap my fingers down towards my feet and a slight tingle fills my body. My body floats up and stops where Ikuto is.

I smirk at my triumphant. "Any last words for your life, Ikuto?"

Ikuto laughed. Then he starts laughing.

"Is he okay?" Fumiko pops out on my right shoulder.

"Ikuto?" Yoru sounded like he was worried about his Guardian.

Ikuto slowly calms down. He wipes a loose tear of joy. "It's been a while since I laughed."

He slightly pushes away my pointed weapon away from his face. Why I let him? I do not know. It might be his lonely eyes. The deep dark blue eyes staring at me into my ocean blue eyes.

Wait a minute...

I take a good look at his distance. It's only like an inch away from my face. His breath was slow like mine. I felt like I wanted to stay like this...