Are you Easter?

I can feel it.

A Mystery Egg being born.

Soon that GIRL will show up and purify it in a horrible style.

I sigh and wait at a nearby tree close to the kid that has the Mystery Egg. I feel Embryo pop out of her egg from the Empty Chain and sits on my shoulder.

"Do you want to visit Egg's Cradle soon?" She gives me a worried look. "I know it will make you feel better."

I nod. "Later after school."

Akuma pops out and lays on the loop of my scarf near my chest. What a pervert...

"I can read your thoughts." He sounds like he smirked behind his mask. "Back to the problem..." He points at the kid.

I look back and see that 'Hinamori Amu' Amulet Fortunes, but she's slow.

"Akuma." I whisper.

"Hhmm?"

"My Love, Paramour Break!" I exclaim.

"Finally!" He grabs the Empty chain and we Character Transform.

"How far would you go to escape a life of bloodshed in the name of love?" I finish the Character Transformation.

'For you, everything.' Akuma says in my mind. 'You have my body, finish it!'

I jump in front of Amu before she could purify the Mystery Egg. I take out Empty Chain. "Break Love, Paramour Break!" I press the spot where Akuma's box is on the Empty Chain.

In a flash the Mystery Egg is purified in a snap. The kid sleeps peacefully on the ground. I pick him up and walk to a nearby bench. Amu follows along still in her Character Transformation.

I set the kid down on the bench. 'She's still behind me?' I asked Akuma in my mind.

'Of course stupid human, you should know since I'm letting you borrow my body!' He replies back.

"What do you want?" I asked. Wow, I'm not used to Akuma's voice...

"Eh?" She replies.

So dumb.

I turn around and bring out my hand holding her Humpty Lock.

Amu panics and looks around her clothes for it. She then glares at me. "How did you get that?!"

I chuckle. Again not used to Akuma's body. "Easy," I make it disappear with black magic dust. "Black magic."

Amu checks her side and it's back in place. She gives me a bewildered look. "Are you with Easter?"

I cursed mentally at that name.

"What a foolish question to be asked." Akuma answers out loud. He then walks away with me along inside.

We continued to walk till we reached a safe place to transform back. Akuma transform out of me and I'm back to being my old self. Akuma, how ever is in his original form. Not his chibi form. "What a disappointment that she holds the Humpty Lock."

"You're telling me," I lean against the same tree that Akuma is leaning against. "There's no challenge."

Kenta pops out of Empty Chain and gives me a thumbs up. "I AGREE!"

I giggle and point back to Empty Chain. "You need some sleep."

"Hai~ (yes)" He frowns and goes back to his spot to sleep in his egg.

I giggle again, until Akuma forces himself on me. I choke back.

"The one who holds the Dumpty Key better be a challenge." His tone drops to a deadly tone.

I smirk. "I can't wait. Fumiko is so helpful for getting closer to my goal."

"Of course, now," Akuma leans his fox masked face to my forehead. "How far would you go to escape a life of bloodshed in the name of love?"

"When I'm free..." I replied.