Easter Egg Character Hunt

*Rade's POV*

Right when Masku and I detached ourselves from the character change, we catch Ciel right on time.

Ruka points down the hall. "Lead her down there! The rest of us will explain!"

Matsuto steps in our way.

"What the hell?" Masku growled as he carries Ciel bridal style. At the corner of my eye, I see Ikuto glaring at Masku. "What is it this time?!"

"Let me check her pulse." Matsuto doesn't wait for his reply and checks her pulse on her palm. He then checks her forehead. Comparing his to hers. "She has a high fever!"

"What do we-"

"I'll make some medicine for her." Matsuto interrupts me. Any other day I would punch his stupid glasses. But I'm not Masku.

I turn back to Ruka, who is standing next to Akuma, I nod my head. 'We got this, I'll explain to those children.' I contacted her through our link.

'Understood. It would be best for Ciel.' He replies.

"Excuse me?" Amu bravely walks up the stairs. I take my rapier and throw it near her feet. 

"You shall stay in your place." I walk down towards her. I pluck my rapier from the damage it did to the ground. Her scared expression made me understand that she got the message. Never to mess with my patience.

“I just don’t understand!” Amu yells out to me. “Why are you against us if we are fighting the same people?!”

“That’s because we are on a hunt to find the true boss.” Ruka said as she helps Ciel-sama to a stretcher that she made with leaves and branches. Her power still amazes me. But my brother and I are better in combat.

“Ruka,” Akuma appears out of thin air. Traces of black smoke lingered till he was fully out of his portal. “Please take Ciel back to her chambers.”

Fumiko and Ruka quietly and in amazement they carry Ciel-sama towards where her room is.

Akuma then takes a seat in Ciel-sama’s throne. “Now, back to the subject at hand…”

“That you won’t let us help!” Amu points at Akuma.

“You don’t have what it takes to control the Humpty Lock, the Dumpty Key, and last of all the Empty Chain.” Akuma lists those important items with his fingers. “You can only control the Humpty Lock and the Dumpty Key.”

“Which means you’re worthless~!” Masku snickers. He walks over and flicks Amu’s forehead. “Baka!”

I bonk his head. “You’re the baka here. We are ordered not to hurt her.”

“But why all three items? Why not just two?” Tadase asked.

Akuma sighs from the stupidity. “Because these enemies are far more powerful than just a character transformation. They are injected with X Characters and they become them. They become those X Characters and stuck in their transformation, they become one and it’s harder for the human to become humans again. They fully change into their X Character’s form.”

“Then how do we know Ciel-chan is on the good side?” Yaya acts a little babyish.

“She wants revenge.” Akumal said. He then shoos them away. “That’s all I’m saying, leave.”

“It is now time, Wonderland is about to be closed~! Please do come back with our calling cards~! Have a nice day~!” Hikari’s voice echoes through the microphones outside.

Everyone started leaving, including the Royal Guardians. All that was left was Ikuto.

His expression seemed a little sad. “Please tell her to call me when she feels better.”

I nod my head. 

Ikuto leaves the palace, but I knew better and watched him. I was wrong, he walked out of the gates with no intent to come back later on tonight.