Find Any Wanderer Then The Red Queen

In about a few hours the Guardians will try to find a Wanderer. I smirked. "Their first guess is going to be you, Ruka."

Ruka sighs, but nods. I take out my Empty Chain and hold it to my heart. "My Heart Chained: Archer Approval!"

I can feel my body split and Ruka taking my other body's form.

"All enemies within my radius shall suffer from my powerful arrow." We said together as we finish our Character Transformation. I still had my body and Ruka had a solid form. Wearing Amu's elementary uniform, I felt she was human.

I smiled, but felt a sharp pang in my head. Thumping like my heart. What's happening to me?! I fall on the ground on my knees, holding my head.

"Ciel!" Ruka grabs my shoulders and hugs me. "Please no more body split Character Transformations! You don't have enough energy!"

I coughed a little. "I'll be fine, you are the last one to be transformed.*cough* Get one of the guys to get me, you have to distract *cough* the Guardians till I'm ready."

"I will distract them for at least an hour." Ruka takes off her uniform's jacket and makes a pillow. She then lays my head down onto the soft fabric.

Ruka whistled a bird call. I couldn't tell what type though since I was loosing myself to sleep. "Hurry..." I whispered and sleep took over me.

*Ruka's POV*

I whistled a red tailed hawk call. I know that there are some around this area! Ciel whispers something, but I didn't quite catch it.

I turn around and see that she had fallen asleep! Oh no! this is bad! I pull my long neon green pig tails down in panic.

I hear a screech behind me. I turn to see the red tail hawk that I called. "Thank goodness!" I smiled at the bird and pat it's head. "Find a guy in Wonderland, lead him back here." I told the hawk in his language.

'I'll do it, but later I must have a award for this deed.' The red tailed hawk said back.

"Of course! Now please hurry!" I pleaded to the hawk. He flew away over the Wonderland gates. Maybe I'll call him Remmy! That sounds like a good name!

"Tadase-kun, how are we supposed to find a Wanderer?" I hear Amu asks.

The Guardians are around the corner! I look back at Ciel, still sleeping away like Snow White. I sweat-dropped, how am I supposed to lead the Guardians away with Ciel in this state?!

Wait! I snapped my fingers. I'll lead them around being confused!

Ciel said to stall them for an hour! so that's what I'll do!

I clapped my hands as I jump at this idea. "Brilliant!"

I see Amu and her friends walking over. I dash over to them and quickly grab all their guardian characters.

"What?!" Amu yelped.

I kiss my finger and touch the ground seven times. Seven gigantic different colored roses popped out of the ground and I threw all the guardian characters randomly into the flowers. The flowers closed up after all the characters where in their buds.

Then target circles appear in the middle of the rose buds.

"Let's play a game!" I jump onto a gigantic rose bud.

I kick up my leg and star winked. "Everyone has to open the roses so that they can get their characters back. It's easy, just shoot an arrow five times at the target! Doesn't matter where on the target either!"