Amu in Wonderland?

Bold = in the mirror that shows what's happening in Wonderland

Normal = Ciel's POV (where she is)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What exactly are we looking at?" Amu asked as she looks at a weird sign. They were leading to different directions according to a calling card. Ranka's to be specific. And it seams there was a map on top of the direction arrows.

I smirk as I watched her from my full body mirror in the bedroom I am resting in.

I sigh happily. From the answer I got from Ikuto, was a relief.

He had said that he felt that same feelings of love for me, that he'll need time to let it grow. I seconded to that and he left to deal with Utau's annoying phone calls that happened during our talk.

This all happened 10 minutes ago.

"Are we lost?" Yaya asks and looks around like a lost kid. She noticed that allot of the Guardians being confused at the sign in front of them.

"Boo!" Hikari pops out from behind the sign.

The kids yelped and jumped a foot back.

Amu looks a little shocked at seeing her sister. "Onee-chan?!"

Hikari walks out from behind the sign. Her outfit was a pink and dark purple stripped, shoulder-less long sleeve shirt and black parachute shorts. Her knee high socks reached under her knees. Her left sock pink and the other purple. Hikari's black heels made her look like a tall model. Then to finish her outfit, she has purple cat ears and a pink and purple stripped tail.

She hugs Amu and rubs her cheek against hers. "Mu~chan!"

"Mu-chan?" Amu's friends asked her. Then they look at Hikari.

Amu smiles a little weary. She points at Hikari. "This is Ame, my older sister.

"EH?!" Everyone exclaimed except Rima, because she already knew about Ame.

Hikari smiles like the Cheshire cat. "Hi~!" She rests her head on top of Amu's. "What does Mu-chan's friends need?"

Tadase takes out Ruka's card. "We're here to find Ruka."

Hikari takes the card and observes it. She sighs and flips it over so they can see it. "It's the Rose Whisperer that you need to see not Ruka."

"Why is she called that?" Rima asked.

"Because we're in Wonderland, the Wanderers have names for a reason. As do I!" Hikari seductively winks. "I'm Cheshire! Nice to meet you!"

She then jumps away from Amu and lean against the sign.

"I'll be your guide!"

I smirked as I take a sip of hot Apple Cider from my tea cup. I set it down on the platter that's on my right hand. "I hope they will accept to go away."

A dark mist appears in my room and Akuma walks out of it. "Human's are selfish."

"Well you are the 'Mad Hater', deal with it." I set my tea cup onto the nightstand next to me. "How much progress are we making?"

Akuma walks over to me. "All we need is permission from those brats and it will be all right."

"Excellent." I glance at the mirror. "Let's put their knowledge to the test."