Wonderland

The Royal Garden...

Oh, how that place means they're a little stick up. I mean how do other students interact with those so called Guardians?

"I just want to tear them down to shreds..." I play with my Humpty Lock and Empty Chain.

Ruka pops out and yawns. "Ciel, you need to be patient..." She brushes her light green hair and ties them into pigtails. "If not you'll lose the hunt."

Hikari pops out. "What she means is, you'll never get the Dumpty Key if you're this grouchy!"

"Maybe it's because Ikuto left without waking up Ciel to tell her she was late?" Ruka asked.

Hikari face palmed. Unlike me I decided that the next time I see Ikuto he gets punched in the face...

"This morning I wake up to a headache and then right away I had to character transform to get out of the house..." I brush my hair back and took a deep breath. "Just great."

"Maybe you should rest. It'll help you feel better!" Ruka suggested.

"Don't know where the nurse's office is?"

Oh god no. I turn around to meet Ikuto and Utau. She looks up at Ikuto weirdly. "Ikuto, what's your interest in Nakamuri-chan?"

Ikuto and I looked at each other. I break the staring contest and started walking towards the Royal Garden.

"Hey! Nakamuri-chan, you're not supposed-"

"I don't care Utau." I stop her annoying rant and open the doors. Good thing Ruka and Hikaru when back to the Empty Chain before Utau and Ikuto showed up. I open the door to the Royal Garden and see that I interrupted a meeting.

One of the kids I did a background check, stands up from his royal chair. "May we help you?"

Time to act. "You must be Tadase-kun, my friend Ruka said the Guardians could help me with my problem." I look around and smirked on the inside when I see one of the window glass covered with tarp. The same one where Rade and Masku forced open back then. Or so to say, yesterday.

"What can we help you with?" Fujisaki Nagihiko, a boy that has two Guardian Characters. In the files that Fumiko got me, showed me the students that are part of the Guardians.

I slightly push him away and look around. "The size of the Royal Garden is pretty small."

"Hey!" Amu points at me. "If you're going to trash talk about our place."

She points at the door that I came in. "Then we won't help you and suggest you get out!"

Everyone looks at her then at me. I smirked. "Funny, you've already helped me very much." I take out my phone that has been recording the whole time.

"What are you doing?" Yuiki Yaya asked in confusion. She looks like a toddler...

I cut out some part of the talk and then pressed play. "We won't help you and suggest you get out!"

Sanjo Kairi glared at me. "You're blackmailing us."

I laughed. "Looks like there is a smart one after all!" I put my phone back in my skirt's pocket.

The girl that looks like a doll and has a clown Guardian Character, Mashiro Rima glares at me. "What do you want then?"

"Oh, did I make this little doll mad?" I teased and ruffled my hair.

"All I want is that you Guardians to not get in my way. That if I see you guys messing around in my Wonderland, well," I give them the most hatred glare I can give. "There'll be consequences."

The Guardians looked at one another. Amu disagreed and some did to. Unlike Tadase, he agreed and others that understood the situation did to.

I tap my foot in a rhythm. "I don't have all day."

Tadase leaves the huddle and brings out his hand. "We'll have your answer tomorrow," He holds my hand and kisses it. Tadase then smiles up at me. "Where shall we meet?"

Not affected by his act, I slap his hand. I rub my kissed hand to get whatever he had off of it. "Find a Wanderer, then you'll find Wonderland. It's where I'm at."

"We don't know your name though." Kairi said.

I give them a Cheshire smile. "Then look for the Red Queen."

I push them aside and walked out of the Royal Garden.

I take a walk towards a huge Forrest near the Highschool part of school's ground. A big black gothic gate was set up between the rose bushes that circles around the forest.

On top says Wonderland.

Ruka pops out and smiles. "I guess the guys are almost done!"

"When did you have the time to think this up?" She asked me.

I laughed. "I didn't, Fumiko suggested it and has already have our roles set up."

"Oooh, what am I going to be?! Am I going to be Alice? No wait, the White Queen?!" Ruka flies around me with joy.

I pinch her green hoodie to bring her back to calm down. "I'm the White Queen also, and Alice is is Alice."

She looks at me with sad tears. "Then what about me?"

I smile as I wipe the tears away from her eyes. "You're the Rose Whisperer."

Ruka dead pans. "That doesn't sound cool..."

"Trust me it is, because you are a very naturist character that you understand animals and plants! People will come to you for help!" I pat Ruka's head.

She giggles. "Thanks for believing in me!"

Ruka then stops like she remembered something. She gives me a sad look. "If all of us Character Transformation with you, then, you'll loose some energy!"

I nod my head. "Yes, but we're doing this event three times every month."