0

"You are mine now", He whispered. Suddenly, it felt like I was in the movies. My breath was short. I felt my heart drop. There was a light breeze. I mean, I could literally see him in slow motion.

 That's when all the sounds in the world became insignificant to me, all i could hear was him accepting me. "..just mine"

Six weeks ago, I was being bullied by the cheerleaders, ignored by my friends, hated by my school and extremely under - rated by my parents.

All it took me- one fat ass lie, a few connections and the world's youngest billionaire.

After six weeks, the entire world thinks that the billionaire wants me?

HI MY PRETTY FELLOW HUMAN BEING!

1. IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I WANNA TELL YOU I LOVE YOU FOR TAKING TIME OUT AND READING MY BOOK! I know busy we all can get and how finding the right book is so goddam dificuilt. But if you are reading this, universe has brought us together for a reason. Thank you <3

2. I ALSO WANNA WARN YOU : I HAVEN'T EDITED ANY OF THE CHAPTERS :< (Da faq is this emoji?)

Also, if you have problem loading the chapters or getting completed versions, follow me > delete the book > add the book again ^^

This is my first attempt at the genre 'romance' or even 'teen fiction'. I'm sorry if the plot seems raw. This book is filled with grammatical errors, sorry for every single one of em.

// I was 16 when I started writing this and it needs major changes. The reason why I started writing this was because I wanted to connect with people online with my work. So, if you like it or hate it, I would love to know. Genuinely. 

Happy reading

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

ThankgoditsFriday