30

HEY THERE!!!

I would like to apologise for such a late update but in my defence, I was on a major writer's block. But guess who's here with an update? DAS RIGHT. TGIF!

FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU FOR THE 250K THATS AMAZING YALL ARE THE BEST PEOPLE EVER

SECOND, THANKS FOR READING!!

happy reading (not edited)

Previously on THE BILLIONAIRE WANTS HER

"Don't talk about Zoe like that, Mrs Knight", I smirked as I spoke.

"Oh. Zoe", She chuckled. "I told you that he won't be with you for long. Look at them and how happy they are. I can't wait for him to forget you. I knew calling Zoe was a good idea. Take care, Kiara Harper. Your time with him has come to an end"

"You should take care, Mrs knight", I said and walked away. "Perhaps your time with this world has come to an end"

X

"Daniel", I heard someone call out as a group of people walked near him. I stood on the corner of the room and looked at Daniel being surrounded by groups of people one after the other.

"I don't get why people like him so much", Chris said as he sipped on his drink. "He's such an asshole to them most of the times"

"He's not that bad", I said. And Chris gave me a smirk and rolled his eyes. "What? Don't give me that expression"

"Don't give me that he's not that bad reply then", Chris said. "We know you like him. A lot. Why don't do you just admit it?"

"What differentiates if you genuinely like a person or it's just infatuation", I asked as I smirked.

"You give it time?", Chis raised his eyebrows and purses his lips.

"That's what I'm doing", I said and Chris smiled.

"Beneath all the lame jokes, you're a philosopher", Chris said.

"Beneath this alcoholism, you're a nice guy", I commented and he laughed.

"Hey there", A voice said as she walked from behind me. In front of me, stood Zoe. She was wearing a bright smile as if she was ready to the host a photo shoot.

"You literally just walked in here to get insulted", Chris said and looked away.

"I don't get why you hate me so much", Zoe declared. "I literally have done nothing wrong to you"

"Well, you don't need reason to hate some people and you are one of them", Chris declared and then turned towards me. "Let's go, Kiara before she spoils my mood with her uninvited presence near me"

"What? I haven't even talked to her. I am sure Kiara can decide who she wants to be friends with by herself", Zoe said. And she made a direct eye contact with me while she said so.

"There's a reason why she doesn't have a lot of friends and why most people choose not to hang out with her, Kiara. You don't want this", Chris said as he spoke with a grave tone.

"News flash : I do have a lot of friends and a lot of do want to hang out with me", Zoe declared. A part of me did not approve of Chris insulting her as she had done nothing wrong to me.